Best video combo to increase and define legs and glutes

Joynne

Cathe:

I am new to this message board and have been researching through all the forums for any direction in the following matter. I am about 5 ft 7 and @ 140 lbs and have long limbs. My goal is to gain mass in my lower body including my hamstrings, glutes and calves in addition to defining this "new mass" once I get it. I have the following tapes CTX Express, Pure Strength Series, Kickbox, Power Hour, Body Max, Circuit Max and Slow nd am contempleting Slow and Heavy.

The problem is that I don't want to sacrifice the new mass I will build because of too much cardio and endurance but I want the endurance to strenghten my heart and add definition. Can you please suggest a rotation or two?

Thanks much

Hi! Here is what I did and it worked great - I have cuts in my quads & calves and my butt has never been higher. I did the CTX series as is, for 6 weeks, doing each tape once a week. Don't do anymore leg work than this - Power Circuits and Leaner Legs are more than enough! Then I did a PS rotation for 8 weeks:
Sat: PS C/S/T (and sometimes I added a CTX cardio portion afterwards when I had lots of energy)
Sun: PS B/B/B (again adding a CTX cardio portion if I felt up to it)
Mon: PS SL/A
Tue: Cardio Kicks
Wed: MIS (you could do Power Hour or the BodyMax Ciruits instead)
Thu: MIC or Cathe step tape
Then I did Slow and Heavy for 3 weeks but I already had great results with the CTX and PS rotations and I personally only saw a change in my upper body with the S&H series. Have fun!

IMHO, if it's mass-building that you're after, Slow and Heavy would be an excellent addition to your program!

Annette
:):):):):

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.