Best mp3 player for Cathe downloads?

dmd

Cathlete
Hi there,

I am in the market for a new mp3 player for both Cathe downloads and audio books from
audible.com. What have you had luck with and what should I avoid? thanks, deb

If you want to do the workouts at home or in hotel rooms, then it is hands down the Apple ipad in my opinion.

For the gym, the Apple ipod nano is most compact and can be work on your wrist for peeks at the screen as you do your workout.

The iPhone / iTouch is an awkward size. It isnt small enough to really be "wearable" and is too small as a portable TV-cum-player in my opinion, but YMMV.

Any player that can take H.264 format of video like the Zune will work too.

How will you use the Cathe downloads? Are you ok with just listening to cues (much easier for strength than cardio!)?

Carrie

Downloads

Our downloads will work best with Apple products like the iPod Touch or the iPad, but other players will work too. With our next video release the quality of our downloads will be increased to be equal to or better than DVD quality, so you want to make sure you have a device that can play the higher quality video for future releases. Make sure the player you select is capable of playing at least DVD quality video.

Last edited:
I love the downloads. If you are just doing them at home then I highly recommend spending the ~$30 to buy the adapter cord to plug your ipod into your TV.
Shelby

it was seamless on my Zune HD. And the screen is nicer than the iPod Touch (imo and the people who have them at my workplace). I love it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.