Behind The Scenes - Muscle Endurance

What a bunch of babes!

I can't get over how good all of you look. You truly are beautiful women.

I swear I can feel a bicep popping out just from *looking* at this picture. That's how inspiring you all are.

Thanks for the preview, Cathe and SNM.

My whistle is wet

Is Cathe sporting long hair? It looks like it's all pulled up. Everyone looks AMAZING! Can't wait. I'm obsessed. More, more, more pictures pleeeeeeeeez.

RE: Wow!!!!

Look DebH! Our Jai is back. My goooooodness, I am so excited! Looks like santa needs to get me one of those cute balls. dmd

The bra tops that are black and violet look like Hotskins brand. Could be wrong but I am pretty sure I saw that one in their catalogue.

RE: Wow!!!!

Run, don't walk to your nearest WalMart!!!They may be gone by the time Santa's elves get around to making one for you. ;-) They have 10 pound medicine balls for $16.13!!! (Giving the thanks to Sherry for tipping us off!) Cahe is using an 8 #er, so we may DIE using the 10, but HEY, we need the challenge, right? I was happy to see Jai again too, Deb!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-02 AT 03:12PM (Est)[/font][p]Good googly-moogly!!! :-wow

I want to be you guys when I grew up too!! Please, may I?!?! I'm beyond happy that I decided to order the DVDs. I must say Loraine looks to be a most welcome addition, and it's great to see some of our favorites returning too!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-02 AT 05:10PM (Est)[/font][p]>The bra tops that are black
>and violet look like Hotskins
>brand. Could be wrong
>but I am pretty sure
>I saw that one in
>their catalogue.

Those are definitely hotskins tops!

http://www.hotskins.com/cgi-bin/shop/product.cgi?SKU=HS455

Guess what I want Santa to bring me with my new tapes? You guessed it a 10 lb medicine ball & the outfits these girls are wearing!

Once again, you all look spectacular!! And thanks for the details on the equipment - now I know what to ask for for Christmas ;-)!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Keep 'em coming--they are inspirational :)

Judy

Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

Welcome Loraine! You ladies look so darn buff and just awesome! I can't wait to see the actual videos!!!!

Awesome!

Thanks for showing us all the pictures! You all look so fit! Cathe, your post pregnancy abs looking amazing.

Mandy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.