Behind The Scenes- Boot Camp

SNM Videos

Administrator
Boot Camp

Considering today is Veterans Day, we just had to post a picture from Boot Camp. Two Guys, Mark and Dom join Cathe, Cedie, Lorraine, Brenda and Jai for this workout.
Hang on to your hats because there is literally not a minute to waste in this head to toe no nonsense circuit workout. With every 60 seconds that tick by, you’ll be jumping, pumping, pushing, and crunching your way to a fitter you. The workout consists of 8 fitness cycles and each cycle contains a minute of cardio work, upper body work, lower body work, and abdominal work.

This action packed workout will test your physical stamina and is push you to a new level of fitness.

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to this, but I am!! This is what Cathe has done to me: I am EAGERLY anticipating these extremely tough workouts. And, there's some guys too! Yay!

Christine

This was the picture I was waiting to see.I was wondering what they would be wearing and what the lay out would be.I get more excited with every pitcure....
Lori

That guy on the far right look FINE AS HELL! I know he's going to see many videos for you, Cathe ;-)
I'll go to Boot Camp with him anyday!

Cathe, you look absolutely stunning, even covered in sweat. I can't believe you just had a baby!

This video and IMAX 2 is the one I'm most eager to get. After reading the description I know I'm going to get pushed to my limits again and again! Thank you!!!!!! :D Susan

Wow- I was just thinking about a circuit workout! This one looks marvelous! The two guys look like they're workin'! So does everybody! Can't wait till it's me!

RE: Rock The House Down!

Boot Camp, Cardio Weights and I-Max 2 are the ones I'm looking forward to the most, and I'm a-droolin' for Boot Camp as we speak!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Cathe, SNM,
You can not believe how excited I am that you posted this picture. I ordered all of the DVD's, but this workout is the one I am most looking forward to. I am totally pumped. Please, hurry!!!! LOL
Yours truly,
Kathy

This one looks like torture!!! I can't wait!!! And how appropriate that they are wearing green - considering that it is boot camp and all!! Cathe, you and all of the crew look incredible!! I get more and more excited with each picture!!
Sara :-jumpy

Oh wow!!! As hard as you all are sweating, I can see this one's going to be a killer!! As soon as someone finds out where to get Cathe's outfit,let me know 'cause I'm buying it. ;-) Thanks for the picture, Cathe!! Can't wait can't wait!!! :-jumpy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.