Bar Method!

cookiebaby

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone about Bar Method. I have been using it four times a week in addition to Cathe and I can't believe my results. Bar Method was founded by Burr Leonard and is similar to Lotte Berk. My chest has lifted, my arms are leaner, my ribcage and abs have tightened, and my butt, thighs and legs have toned incredibly. Burr is in her late fifties and looks amazing. I have been doing it for a month and love it. Definitely recommended!

I have 2 of her dvd's and use to do one of them from time to time. Have yet to view the other. I would do it if I was sick or when recovering from surgery. It's a good one to do in your p.j.'s!:D

What kind of workout is it? What Cathe workouts have you been doing with it? I am always interested in new DVD's!

I have the Bar Method, but wasn't sure how to add those in during the week. I remember that it really works those little muscles, so I might try adding them in three times a week - to be honest I had no idea when to tack them on and if they were really effective......I am so used to Cathe's mega burn workouts that the Bar Method seemed so simple! I could use a lift in my buns though, so will do them before work in my pj's when I get up!

Thanks for the great tip! I have both dvds! Burr does look AMAZING!!!

I have the Bar Method too and I really like it. Ouch. I still like Lotte Berk for abs best, especially the bonus on the DVD

Cookie, do you use the Bar Method in place of Cathe's lower body workouts? I have the Bar as well as Lotte Berks series and have done them from time to time, but never long enough to see results. I would think that doing both BM, plus Cathe's lower body would be overkill on the legs. Please post how you use these workouts w/ Cathe's.

I just posted over at VF today that I want to do a lower body blast extreme makeover, and mentioned the Bar Method as some that I would like to use, but unsure how to use it. I would love to know people's thoughts on this.

Kim

I'm using them too...I recently started a "leg blast" and am using these DVDs 2 times a week (primarily for the leg/butt stuff....I skip through the upper body stuff as it's quite minimal)In addition I do the Winsor Bun & Thigh tape 3 times a week. The only weighted leg work I get is from one of Cathe's circuit workouts once or twice a week (for example, I did Bootcamp today...sometimes it;s Power Circuit or Cardio & Weights.)

Just getting going on this but plan to stick with it for 6 weeks.

I'm interested to hear of your rotation that got results...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.