Bald Britney?

ejostling

Cathlete
Okay, I totally don't celebrity watch, but as I logged on to my homepage today up came Britney Spears shaved bald. How crazy is that?

Sally

What can I say...the girl's doing some crazy things, but even I didn't expect this. I wonder how much money someone on e-bay will buy the locks for.(cuz that is so inevitable)

I suspect it's Photoshopped.
The only time Britney has been clean-shaven, it hasn't been her head. :eek:

>They have video of her shaving her head, so it can't be
>photoshopped.
>
>Erica

I would think something like that would be 'big news' (celebrity news), and would pop up on a web search, but I couldn't find anything about it (except for her 'bald crotch' shots:eek: ).

www.perezhilton.com Scroll down a bit. It's all over the news, even CNN which is pathetic, IMO. She did it last night and was apparently very distraught and shaved her own head when the stylist refused. She then went and got 3 new tatoos, then went to the emergency room - she needs rehab or therapy, she's losing it.

It's true, they showed it on CNN and I think they also have video footage on CNN. Something is wrong with her. Poor kids. I wonder if they recognized her when they saw her like that.

You know it's bad when you start thinking Federline would make a better parent. Sheesh. I feel so sorry for those children. That girl is losing it.

Yikes!

Maybe she really does believe that 'there's no such thing as bad publicity.' (If she wanted her head shaved bald, she could have done it at home instead of at the hairdresser's, don't you think?)

I agree: it's a sad day when you begin to think that K-Fed (or "Fed-X") would make the better parent. Those poor kids: let's hope they never learn how to look up old articles in archives. "Yeah, that's our mom!")

Sounds like another case of someone rich and famous who became so at at early age, whom everyone seems to indulge, and no one dares say "STOP THIS CRAZY BEHAVIOR" to (case in point: Michael Jackson, Lindsey Lohan).

I think she couldn't decide what to do with her hair so she decided to shave it. It seems she was changing her color every week. I'm never happy with my own hair, my husband has said he wouldn't care if I shaved it, the thought has crossed my mind when I can't get it to do right :eek: . I would never do that though. I read when she was at the tattoo parlor like 60 people or so were standing outside watching. Could you imagine having people watching your every move? I think she's rebelling against not having privacy. I mean really, I don't think I could take it if people were watching my every move like that.

Ashley

>I think she couldn't decide what to do with her hair so she
>decided to shave it. It seems she was changing her color
>every week. I'm never happy with my own hair, my husband has
>said he wouldn't care if I shaved it, the thought has crossed
>my mind when I can't get it to do right :eek: . I would never do
>that though. I read when she was at the tattoo parlor like 60
>people or so were standing outside watching. Could you
>imagine having people watching your every move? I think she's
>rebelling against not having privacy. I mean really, I don't
>think I could take it if people were watching my every move
>like that.
>
>Ashley

I don't know....I think people would quit watching is she quit behaving so weirdly. What a way to rebel...it will be a while before that hair grows back! Who knows what the girl is thinking.
Angela:)

I think she's trying to do what Madonna did in the 80's and 90's with reinventing herself over and over. The difference is that Madonna knew what she was doing, and wasn't partying, drinking, and drugging it up the way ol' Britney seems to be doing. Britney needs to go far away and grow up before coming back.

Well, unfortunately, the public loves a come back story. She's doing the rebel thing now, then she'll have an epiphany and change into a good girl again. People will say: "wow she really changed; I'm so proud of her" and start buying her stuff again. Well...actually I'm not sure if that will happen, but it has happened in the past with other celebrities. :+

The only issue that is serious here is the fact that she has two young children. It makes me mad that there are a lot of people out there that can't have children and sometimes the ones who can don't seem to care about theirs.

I think she's one very hurt and damaged person...in the same way the Lindsay Lohan, Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith were hurt people. She's also not emotionally mature enough to be a parent, that's a given. But I think she still loves her kids and spends time with them. Instead of rebelling, I see what she's doing as acting out on a great amount of emotional pain inside.

The CNN article stated that she said that she was doing it because she was sick of people touching her and wanted peopole to just leave her alone. Given that Britney's public personna...even from her 'good, little girl days' revolved so much around a sexual image, as did the gossip of her private life and then her paryting life...I think the poor girl has a lot of hurt and a lot to heal from. I think she's in a world of pain, and has no one really close to her that she can depend on to help her right now, and she's searching for something to end the pain. Rock bottom before you pick yourself up, right?

Note...the above is not a justification of her behavior or her role model as a parent and is not meant to excuse her. It's just where I think her behaivor is coming from. I wish someone would or could help her.

I heard that her mother is making an "emergency" trip to LA..

She is just now figuring out there is a problem??????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.