Bald Britney?

It saddens me to know that your men and women are dieing every day in Iraq (and the world) and this trashbag gets as much, or more press coverage.

I think its sad, she obviously needs someone to crack the whip and straighten her butt out. I don't feel sorry for her really though - there are a ton of celebs who are followed around endlessly and don't reveal themselves, and do all sorts of those behaviors.

For her children's sake - she needs to get help and she needs to seclude herself for awhile.

If she didn't want people to know she shaved her head, then why did she go to the hair salon to have someone else do it?

Attention is attention - whether it be good or bad.....could that be what Michael, Anna Nicole, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton have in common - - they don't care what kind of attention it is as long as they are the ones getting it??

The article I read said she also checked into rehab this past week and then promptly checked herself out of it.

She's got problems alright. I think the shaving her head thing is a way of punishing herself.

I hope the kids are being well cared for.

Diane

I feel for her poor children. What did she think? She can have kids and then just hire nannies to watch them 24/7? Yeah, she probably did. And now to have a bald mommy...

Lisa

If she wants people to leave her alone why does she hang out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan? I think her actions speak louder than her words. She needs to lie low for awhile and get her life in order.

Sue

I personally think she is on her way out. I hope I don't hear of her death before too long..drug overdoes, suicide, etc. I don't know if she can pull herself out of this deep dark massive depression, but I hope she does. Her children need her and I hope she snaps out of all this crap.

Charlotte~~

I wonder does she have post-partum depression? As soon as she filed for divorce so soon after baby 2 was born I thought she might be depressed. Having babies so close in age can bring it on...Just a thought.

Sally

She very well could be depressed. I hope she pulls herself out of this. If not for herself, at least for her children.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.