baby!

kristan

Cathlete
Baby Mimi (full name undecided) was born yesterday at about noon- 9 pounds, 11 oz and 22 inches long. I went to the ob for a NST and the heart rate was very flat (as compared to Thursday which was a very lively and reactive heart rate). I had a coke and went to L+D for a another NSt, which was also flat and irregular. A bit scary since this my 4th baby and we've always passed NST's with flying colors. So, I went off for a FAST c-section. It's good I didn't make it to a VBAC. Dr. said the uterine wall was so thin he could see her perfectly through the uterine wall. The c/s was scary (I passed out for a little bit of it), but recovery has been fine so far. She is a great nurser and doing well. hopefully this pic works...

WebGalleryPhoto_Baby2008-6.jpg

Yeah!!!!!! What a beautiful baby! I have tears in my eyes. Way to go!!!! Keep us posted!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

kristin, she is lovely!!!! i am so happy for her birth. so sorry for the stress yesterday - sounds familiar! wishing you a speedy recovery. keep posting.

Mimi is beautiful!! Congratulations, Kristan. Hope you are feeling better. What a scary ordeal!! She is just lovely, and so big!!! :)

Oh Kristan--another dramatic labor story! I'm so glad you went in for that test. She is beautiful and it looks like she has quite the head of hair--nuzzle it for me, kay? (I just love the tops of their little heads;)).

I am very happy for you and your husband. Now take good care of yourself.

Maggie:)

She is beautiful!! Congrats Kristan and I am so glad it all turned out well. How scary though! She was a big girl!!

WOW! She's angelic! Congratulations! I'm due next week with my first baby and I'm simply amazed by the miracle of it all! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! And good luck with the fullname! lol! My husband and I aren't set on a girls name so I can relate.
Thanks for sharing her with us.
Jenna

I love to hear about new babies :) That is why I pop over here to read and see them!

Congratulations on the new little one.

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.