August Rotation Check In, August 23rd

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! Happy Tuesday! How is everybody feeling today?

IMax 3, 200 walking lunges, 200 sit ups. DONE! The only thing I had to change was to do some crunches to fill in where the sit ups stopped! I am working my way up to that many. GOOD OL' SWEAT!

How about everybody else?

Gayle

Good morning ladies,

I am all done too! Imax 3 ( major accomplishment for me since this has a major dread factor, but somehow it didn't seem to kick my butt as bad as usual..hmmm..), 200 walking lunges, and ab hits instead of 200 sit ups. Good day considering how much I was not looking forward to it!:+

Hey ladies,

Today, I barely made it through the workout, my energy level was very low and I know that's because I ate a very lite dinner. I did the workout with some modifications: IMAX3, 200 stationary lunges on each leg, 25 walking lunges and 100 situps. Those situps are toughx( ...I figured 100 was about all the torture I could take;-) ,

Have a great day everyone,

Katrina

I haven't worked out since Saturday due to an eye infection in my left eye. My vision is kind of blurry in the one eye and I have to wear my glasses for at least a week. I'm going to try to jump back in with tomorrow's workout.

Mornin' Everybody!

IMAX 3 - Done!
200 Walking Lunges - Done!
200 Sit-ups - had to do 100 sit-ups and 100 crunches - but it is Done!

Only a few more days to go gang! :)

Sanchia

Hi Everyone!

Imax 3 - Check!
200 Walking Lunges - Check
200 Sit-Ups - did 50 sit ups, 50 crunches, 50 reverse lunges and 50 crunches for obliques

Home stretch.....!!!

Cath :)

Hi guys!

I am still plugging away, I guess. Have been overwhelmed with homework, so I will be working out at night. Last night, instead of a 3 mile run, I did the second half of Imax 2, then I did Muscle Endurance instead of Muscle Max.

Tonight, I will do a spinning tape instead of Imax 3 (can't take the impact again so soon), then will do the lunges and situps.

Sorry, being interrupted before I can finish message since I am at work......

see ya...Sandra S.

Just checking in to say I am off to do imax2 as I dont have 3. Then I will do the lunges and I also want to do legs and lutes today. The 200 situps will be later in the day. I will see how many I can do before switching to crunches.

great Job Ladies!

Terri

I am SOOO tired!!!x( x( x(

Yesterday after work I did MM and PLB stability ball. Today, just 12 hours later I did IMAX 3. For the first time ever I had to modify a ton. I have not had a rest day in 10 days and it shows. I am a walking zombie. There was no way I could do the lunges or crunches.

Tomorrow I will have to take a rest day, maybe even two. Then I'll jump back in. My tank is just on empty and I'm listening to my body.

I really screw up. I did IMax3 + 200 JJ + 200 walking lunges. I am having a senior moment. I have to try and get those 200 sit ups in this evening. I know my vision is going.

;-)

I'm still a day ahead. Yesterday I did my run, then IMAX 3 and the walking lunges and situps. I really struggled with the situps in the fitness fiesta earlier in the rotation but this time I did much better and got out 200 straight! However I still need to keep my feet anchored. This am was Muscle Endurance, haven't done this for a while and it felt great. I like doing all of my leg presses now on 6 risers like Cathe does in this workout. I really feel the difference. Have a great day everyone! I'm off for a day of kayaking on the Verde river in No. Arizona!
ShellyC

I took yesterday off. I had a stomach bug. So, today I ran the 3 miles, did MM and PLB stability ballwork.

Still loving this rotation!! :7

Linda

Hi,

Today was my last day of week 3...100 minutes (Cardio Kicks, 6-10 of Imax 1 and then #2 of CoreMax). I'll start week 4 tomorrow. I'm going away for a romantic weekend with my hubby (grandparents are watching the kids) so I'll be finishing the rotation some time next week. My romantic weekend includes canoeing, hiking and biking so I won't exactly be resting.
I'm finding I'm enjoying CoreMax the more I do it.
This is the longest I've ever stuck with a rotation...it's just so much fun!

Today is the last day of week 3 for me, yay!! Have already swam 3000 yards at the Y, will do cardiokicks, imax1(last 5 intervals), and coremax2 this afternoon.

HI ALL:

Yesterday was my rest day and I rested. Also cleared out the basement of 8 years of stuff, to be remodeled.

Today was day one of week four. So I ran 3 miles in 38 min., not bad for an old lady, then MuscleMax, and PLB Stability ball.

I'm feeling good, feel like my butt is being whupped, but great. 5 more workouts to go. YEAH!!!

Much love to all BootCampers!!

Today was ME for me I still have the extra abs to do and will probaly add a run or kickbox class.Tomorrow is bc and kickmax drills for me.

Done with cardio kicks, and last 5 imax1 intervals, and that mean ball workout in coremax 2. On to a rest day. DD and I have shopping to do, she has totally grown out of all her clothes in 2 months.

good evening all!
JUST 4 MORE WORKOUTS!!! woohoo!!!!:)

today's workout: did IMAX3 and 100 lunges this morning. During lunch, I finished the other 100 lunges and did 200 situps! whew!!!

ok, tomorrow is what? ME! love that one!

see ya'll tomorrow!

take care:)
Gloria

I can really sense some extra excitement on the check-ins this week, way to go all! I blew it today cause here it is 6:30 pm my time, just got home, put on my exercise clothes, set up my step and started the warm-up of Low Max (my sub for IM3) but just lost my motivation. :-( I did the walking lunges, 25 sit-ups, and 200 crunches from all sides at lunch so at least I did that part. I can not believe how guilty I feel! So I plan on doing LM tomorrow along with ME to get back on track.

Sue

Evening, Survivors! Or should I say..... Thrivers?!?

Today was :
KPC Abs
ME
25 sit-ups
Just 3 more workouts for me, I guess...I think I am feeling kinda sad about that. Like something is coming to an end! I am sure enjoying this check-in. First time I've ever joined in on one.

Happy sweating tomorrow!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.