AUGUST ROTATION 8-21

shelia

Cathlete
Wow noone started check-in for today.Today is monday's workout for me everything done but the run.Everybody that is resting enjoy.

Yesterday was StepWorks.
Today was day 18 of the rotation for me. I did the warm up and the first 5 intervals of Interval Max and then High Step Advanced. This took 90 minutes. I'm amazed at how my endurance is increasing with this rotation.
I'm going biking this afternoon. I'm quite excited as we got a pulling carrier for my son (age 4) to go in when we bike long distances. My daughter (age 5) started biking 3 weeks ago and can already bike 10 km in one go.
Have a great Sunday! It's a beautiful sunny day here.

I have Step Works and a 20 min. ab routine on schedule for today. I did Step Fit by accident the other night with the first 5 intervals from Imax. I kind of want to try Imax 2 or Imax 3 Blast only premix and see how I do. That would shorten my workout time yet be really intense...so I may do that instead of Step Works. We shall see...
Angela:7

Hi everyone - I'm still in this; just haven't been able to post very frequently. I'm a few days behind. I was really tired (and/or sick) this week. I got back on board Friday. Just picked up where I left off. So I intend to do the whole rotation, just ending about about 4-5 days behind everyone else.

I'm really enjoying this. I needed it. My endurance has greatly improved and I'm seeing results (such as nice muscle definition and some weight loss). I'm looking forward to a week or two off, after this rotation, but would love to do another tough one!

Hi everyone,

Got a late start today for posting. Well, today is my rest day. First, I thought maybe I will do some yoga and/or pilates and changed my mind. It feels good to be totally "off" and resting. Anyway, I need to be prepared for tomorrow's workout.

Have a great weekend,

Katrina

Howdy Y'all,

I was all laced up and ready to run this am, but when I got outside I knew I couldn't do it with the heat and humidity.:(

So, I did MIS in place of MM, (thanks, Angela!), followed by the stability ball work from PLB. Legs were burning, and ready to move! However, the weather still wouldn't cooperate, as we were having a thunderstorm! x(

Instead of running I did a step/hi-lo premix from SB/SJP. It was longer, time-wise, than a run would have been but I figured it mimics how I actually "run". I feel worked out, for sure. :)

I was feeling pretty wasted the last few workouts, but have had some quality sleep for a couple nights now, and feel much better. I'm looking forward to seeing what Cathe comes up with next month!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.