August 11, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe live subscribers: This Thursday, Aug 11th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Boxing, Hiit Blasts & Core " Live!

Lots of high-intensity variety awaits you! Get gloved up and sweaty with some shadow boxing, then peel off the gloves and focus on lower body hiit blasts (alternating high-impact and low impact), then finish off with core work on the mat.

Equipment Needed:

Boxing gloves (optional)

A fitness mat

Just wanted to say thank you again to Cathe and your "regulars". I met my idol today-Cathe you truly are amazing and we are so lucky to have you push us and prove to us that age is just a number. My husband and I were so honored to meet you and take your class today. We are passionate about being active and working out together so we completely enjoyed today (the best anniversary present he ever got me!). I also want to send out a thank you to Nicole and Ann who went out of their way to introduce themselves and make us feel so welcome. Everyone really was so nice. We will definitely be back!

Just wanted to say thank you again to Cathe and your "regulars". I met my idol today-Cathe you truly are amazing and we are so lucky to have you push us and prove to us that age is just a number. My husband and I were so honored to meet you and take your class today. We are passionate about being active and working out together so we completely enjoyed today (the best anniversary present he ever got me!). I also want to send out a thank you to Nicole and Ann who went out of their way to introduce themselves and make us feel so welcome. Everyone really was so nice. We will definitely be back!

OMG, that was YOU on today's Live! I only watched the clip so far, but you and your husband did a fabulous job working out today. Cathe gave both of you a wonderful shout out and to top it off, this was an anniversary gift. Sweet sweet sweet!

High Five & Double Fist Pump BlakKat!

How special!! :D I worked out with you both yesterday. Great job! :) You are SO fortunate to have a spouse who appreciates Cathe's expertise, as well as your passion for fitness. I love my husband dearly, but honestly, it's tough to be married to someone who is your polar opposite when it comes to health and fitness. Anyway, great job today! Hope to see you on Live again. Perhaps I'll see you there one day in person. I am truly falling more in love with Cathe Live each week. :)

Thank you Elsie & Complik8td! Yea, we used to be competitive with eachother in our workouts (in a fun way). But he is great - he wanted to stay in the background yesterday because he wanted me to be more up front because he knew it was such a big deal to me. Aside from working out, we are opposites in most other ways and I think that makes us work. I love that I introduced Cathe to him because he knows her workouts are no joke - she is hardcore and they are not easy! Our daughter is complete opposite of both of us and has no interest in working out at all. We can't figure it out - but we still try to encourage her & sometimes she joins us a couple days a week to do Cathe. We hope to go back again sometime so maybe we will see each other sometime!

BlakKat, you and your DH can now consider yourselves Live celebrities as well! :) It was fun to see you both on TV and work out with you today. You chose a great day to be in class. This Live workout was awesome!

Boxing workouts are a refreshing way to round out a week of lifting iron and this one was a sweet one.

Can't beat the HiiT blasts that alternated between High and Low impact moves. I thought the heart of the workout had to have been the core segment. It was challenging, fun, effective and flowed endlessly. I felt the core protest on those reverse crunches (Cathe makes it look so easy!) At least, I had those rope climbs to cling to.;)

Reached for a blast from the past and did this one today. It was TOUGH! Harder than I was expecting, but lot of fun. Cathe went non-stop! Great workout. I enjoyed working out with "past" you and your husband, BlakKat! That was so fun to see your posts about the workout! What a sweet gift from your husband. Hugs to you both!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.