Auggust Road Trippers Make Some Noise!!!

firdt time road tripper but biggest fan. i cant wait to meet all of yall. yall just seem so nice :D im totally pumped!!!!!!!!!

I am getting in Thursday afternoon too. I am sooooo excited, I can't wait. I would love a ride from the airport or I could also split a ride with some people on RR. fitfairy, where are you flying in from. My connect flight to Philly is from Minneapolis.

Catherine, I get in around 2 p.m. I could wait for you and split the RR. What hotel are you staying at. I am at the Residence Inn.

>Catherine, I get in around 2 p.m. I could wait for you and
>split the RR. What hotel are you staying at. I am at the
>Residence Inn.

I can pick both of you up. I'd love the company and a map reader for the rest of the way to the hotel.

Namita

WOW!!! I just found out that I am going because I was on the wait list and the person or persons before me had to cancel. Can I just say, I am in utter disbelief!!!!!!!!! I am excited and have no idea on where to begin with planning. And since this is my first trip, I am looking to connect with anyone traveling from the Northern VA area. Maybe we can arrange to go together??? :)

Hi Guys - Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Sheila and this my first Cathe road trip. I am totally out of shape :( but I'm coming to have a good time :) !

My flight is scheduled to get in Friday at 6:50 AM so I'm going to try to get directly to the gym for Cathe's step class. Anyone else coming in on a red-eye around that time?

Sheila

>Catherine and Namita that sounds great. Count me in.

I'll get in touch with you and Catherine when the date is closer to the RT.

I will not forget.
Namita:)

Sheila,

I'm sure all the excitement of working out live with Cathe will get you going. See you next month!
Lorrayne

I'll be there. This is my first road trip and I'm sooooo excited!!!! I'll be arriving Thursday night; super eager to take Cathe's Friday morning class.

I am just so excited!!!! :) :) :)

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.