Attn. Murph

Susan53

I hope this isn't a bother to you but I read on your check in post that you did Karen Voight's Core Essentials and I was wondering what you think of it. I am just a little older than you and want keep up the flexability and have been on the verge of ordering this one for some time. It sure would be nice to have your opinion on this.

Has anyone else done this one? Sure would be nice if Cathe would do a stretch tape. :). She sure is easy to follow. I'd sure buy one if she did. Thanks

Hi, Susan! I use Core Essentials as a Rest Day or Add-On tape. I do not feel worked out at all when it's done and even her abs are very wimpy and un-Karen like in this one. I don't know what she was getting at here. She has a tiny bit of Pilates in there, but overall this is one Voight tape I wish I had passed on and I throw it in here and there. Actually, time for all of us being so dear, I should toss it, but I keep thinking that I'll like it on a day I'm not feeling good and just want a little something or if I get injured it could come in handy...

Thanks for answering so fast. I just happened to be on the computer again and there you were. There weren't really rave reviews over at VF and even though some people liked it, I think I'll pass it over after your additional review.
It's kind of dissapointing, I thought if I worked out with Karen Voight more often my body might start looking like hers HA HA.Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.