Athleta fall catalog

Oh my goodness I didn't know I was going to forever get special mention when you gals make purchases at Athleta!!! :p

;) Now I've got to go check out the sale section!!!!

Arg! I thought I had managed a cool, detached persual of this thread, "Hmmm, yeah, Athleta, their stuff is pretty nice, but I don't really need anything right now"...then someone HAD to mention a luscious wrap sweater! And of course I had to go over to Athleta.com and look at it. And whatever happens next, I'm blaming on all of you.

Lisa

Oh my goodness I didn't know I was going to forever get special mention when you gals make purchases at Athleta!!! :p

;) Now I've got to go check out the sale section!!!!

Ame, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have this current addiction. :p (Any other stuff you want to recommend?? :D)

Finally! Pants for Pears

Oh, I'm gonna have to try the pants. I've avoided ordering bottoms from Athleta, because I normally have such trouble finding pants that fit. If they fit me in the thigh area, I can usually carry a volleyball in the extra room at the small of my back. Any style suggestions from other pears?

lynda

Oh, I'm gonna have to try the pants. I've avoided ordering bottoms from Athleta, because I normally have such trouble finding pants that fit. If they fit me in the thigh area, I can usually carry a volleyball in the extra room at the small of my back. Any style suggestions from other pears?

lynda

Lynda,
I can tell you that the pants that fit me the worst were the Tassajara and the Chaturanga. Much too tight in the waistband. Maybe they'll work for you?

You want the outfit, I want her legs! I just started running, and the look of her legs in that running skort is quite the motivation for me.

Nancy, I'm going give the Chaturanga pants a try. I love that they come in petite lengths. This could be a costly discovery!

lynda

Nancy, I'm going give the Chaturanga pants a try. I love that they come in petite lengths. This could be a costly discovery!

lynda

I love the Chaturanga pants. The fit well through the hips and aren't too big in the waist. And oh so comfy!!

I think we all secretly know we post links to these things because we want everyone else to buy the great stuff we've found!! I also think it helps we live scattered across the country... ;)

I'm fairly sure I'm buying the skirt in hopes her legs come with it! :p :confused:

I think we all secretly know we post links to these things because we want everyone else to buy the great stuff we've found!! I also think it helps we live scattered across the country... ;)

I'm fairly sure I'm buying the skirt in hopes her legs come with it! :p :confused:

:D:D:D,......

How soft and breathable are the fabrics used for the pants like the Dipper or the Steep Ravine?

I've had other synthetic tech pants but they always seem to get too hot and just don't feel real nice. Are these different?

I'm a pear and I need pants!!

OHH!!! I NEED that outfit in the first link. I'm running a half in October and that would be PERFECT.

So ladies, how does sizing run at Athleta? ;)

The sizing is the old-fashioned kind. No vanity sizing. I wear a 2 in most designer clothes, but I'm a solid 6 in Athleta stuff. Check the sizing chart and you'll see.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.