Arm Wrestled my husband

gogigi

Cathlete
Hey all I just wanted to post what I feel is a funny little story. Last night I challenged my husband to arm wrestle me. He laughed and he said, "Your kidding, right?" I told him that I was not kidding and wanted to arm wrestle him. He said, "You really don't think your stronger than me do you? Your just kidding, right?" I knew I wasn't stronger than him, but I said, "You know I'm sronger than you, come on, let's arm wrestle!" He kept asking me if I was kidding. Well,we finally arm wrestled. We got down on the living room floor and had a blast. He was so shocked! Of course he beat me, but I gave him a run for his money! He was so surprised because he said that he thought he could take me immediately and he couldn't believe how long I fought. I was stronger in my weaker arm than he was in his weaker arm. We were both laughing and sweating from the exersion! Tee hee. He went up the stairs saying, "Man, I can't believe how strong you are woman. I thought I could take you immediately." It was such wicked fun! Keep lifting ladies!
Angela}(

My thirteen-year-old son still won't admit I won! }( (Or I won only because Dad had worn him down first.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.