Are there modifications for higher impact?

aqua girl

Cathlete
just wondering if Cathe shows any modifications in the cardio portions of the new FT DVDs, like in
Bootcamp, etc? Thanks.

Hi Aqua Girl! These three advanced Fit Tower workouts required very little modifications. Fit Tower Legs, Glutes and Core along with Fit Tower Total Body workout didn't have any high impact so there was nothing needed there. Fit Tower Boot Camp only had 6 one minute cardio sessions in which the low impact modification was simply to take the jump out of the move. Also, having your hands on the bar actually allows you better stabilization for the jumping so you might find you can do the higher impact since you can hold on and control the force of the impact much easier. I do show/mention brief modifications for those moves but I think you'll realize when you see the workouts that it is very easy to modify.

Thanks Cathe, for the detailed information:)! Sounds fun and very doable to me, can't wait!!!!!

Besides the DVDs, I can't wait to do some blending with these..already got a couple of names for
My upcoming "masterpieces" :):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.