Anyone read Suze Orman books?

momto2bratz

Cathlete
I usually don't read a lot of self help books(unless it's about tips on cleaning..LOL), but heard a lot of good things about Suze Orman. I just bought some on Half.com for pretty cheap, so I won't feel too bad if I don't like them. We are trying to manage our finances a little better. Does anyone find her books informative?

Aila:)

I have gotten a lot of her books out of the library, I really like them. She is too "touchy feely" for my DH, but they are good reading and good advice, IMHO.

Jen

I have read parts of some of them. I have also see her on her talk show (back when we had cable). She does give some good advice.

I have 2 Suzi Ormond books which I like. She has valuable advice but her demeaning personality gets on my nerves. I had a securites license in a prior job-life and find her general principles on finance to be valuable and beneficial.

She has a lot of good informaiton, but she gets on my nerves too. I think she was all the rage a while back but is slowly losing popularity.

Love,
Madonna

Suze Orman is my idol!!! This week on CNBC she is going to have a 9/11 widow who blew her 5 million dollar lot (whatever they got for losing a family member, remember?). Looks good! I like Suze cuz she delves deeper...looks at the psychological aspect of why you are blowing your money! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.