Anyone else ordering VHS?

I'll go VHS. Just got a new VCR matter fact. I have waaaaaaay too many exercise vids and movies on VHS to go DVD right now.

Edith :-rollen

Hello Ally,

That's what they told me. I couldn't believe it, but they said that DVD already accounts for over half their sales.

Maybe you should write to them to confirm. Post a new thread in the forum and then everyone will protest.

I live in London so these tapes do not matter to me.

Yen

Elaine, they already make a VHS to DVD machine. I saw one at Circuit City for about $800! So, you can already do it. :) Another way -- hook up your TV to your computer, transfer your VHS video to your harddrive, then burn it onto a CD. I had someone do that for me with music cassette tapes. I honestly don't know how easy it'd be to do it with videos. YOu'd probably need a separate harddrive just for that -- maybe...

Hollie

I'll be getting VHS. Haven't ordered yet...still waiting to hear when the pre-sale ends.
[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

You are not alone! Just placed my order. My workout space has a VCR, there is no way I could carry all my equipment up to the LVR to the DVD player--that would be a workout in itself! The unfortuante part of VHS is that they are so much harder to hide from DH ;)

Toodles,
Kerilyn

I'll be buying VHS, too. I haven't rented or bought a movie in so long that I can't remember, so I don't need a DVD player for that, plus I have two VCRs and a 13" TV/VCR combo, so I can already use multiple videos in a single workout if I want to.

And thank you, SNM, for releasing CTX Upper Body on VHS, because I'd never have paid $90 for the entire CTX set to get that and Meaner, er, Leaner Legs.

If your children have a PlayStation 2 it will play your DVD's. I am using that until I get a DVD player.

Susan

I ordered VHS because I have a VCR in my work out room and the dvd player is downstairs in the living room. :) I'm perfectly happy using vhs. it'd be cool to have dvd but I'm thankful that we have the vcr to put in there for me to use.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.