anybody using jergens natural glow moisturizer...

for more then a couple a days so far? Today is only my second day and I was just curious if anyone using it for like a week or more can tell me...are you really shades darker then when you began? and do you really not have to exfoliate?
TIA!

Yes I've used it. I get shades darker than when I began, just like the tube says. I felt that I needed to exfoliate. My legs are very dry on the chin area. I had some darker areas than others. I liked the color on my legs and arms. I am very light skinned. Once I stopped using it my natural colr returned within a day or two.

Elaine

edit to say: It really only took about a week or less to see the difference.

I couldn't find it anywhere around here so I bought some on eBay and am still waiting for it to arrive.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

if on ebay, im sure you paid way too much for it. I actually looked there first and saw the cheapest for a tube was like 7 bucks. Then I happened to be in walmart and saw 3 tubes left so I grabbed one. It was only like $4.92 - rather cheap for such an item I think. I shoulda bought all 3 cuz Im sure if I didnt end up liking it, I coulda sold them on ebay

I probably did pay too much but that is typical of me!! I don't have the patience to shop around and the nearest Wal-Mart is not convenient for me. I did check a lot of stores first before I resorted to eBay. You definitely should buy more if you can and sell it on eBay to people like me!!

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

skyeblu
I havent seen any rub off on my clothes yet but I let it dry for a while before I dress (like 1/2 hour). it does feel kinda sticky tho. Like for example this morning I put it on after my shower and now like 3 hours later, Im wearing a long skirt with no hose and I cross my legs and it feels like its not dry even tho it is. Weird...

Yes, I like it, but the smell is so strong. So, I put it on before I go to bed. I never even tried that airstocking stuff. I like the color of the Jergen's and it's fool proof. No streaking!!! Finally!

Dallas

Oh yeah, it is hard to come by around here. It's sold out everywhere. I did buy some on EBay. my thinking was that it would hold me over until the stores can keep up with the demand. We will see.

I'm using it as well and I really like it. The smell is strong, it's just like the smell of a sunless tanner, but it's easy to use and I've seen no streaks. I also like the color. It hasn't rubbed off on any of my clothing but I also wait awhile before putting anything on.
Brandi:)

I have used it too, love how easy it is and no streaks!, good color. However THE SMELL makes me put the tube down every time I want to put it on. I did the night thing , took a shower in the morning and could still smell it on myself all day. I was really self conscious of it wondering if everyone around me could smell it too!

I bought it at Walmart. I let it dry for a few minutes. I put it on in the morning after my shower. I don't find it sticky. As for the smell, my 4 year old sniffed my arm and said,"Mommy you smell good".
I think it smells like sun tan lotion.IMHO

Elaine

I can't find it anywhere around here (St. Louis), so I went ahead and got some "Coppertone Gradual Tan", which sounds like it's basically the same thing...smells pretty good and I really can't tell if it's done anything yet because I've only used it about 3 days, but we shall see! I was really bummed the Jergens seems to be sold out everywhere!

I like the Jergens Glow too. Mild smell of self tanners but not bad. Very gradual color change. You should wash your hands after applying. I have seen no streaking and I have been using for a few days. Someone at work said to me today "Looks like you had a little sun over the weekend". Not.

Yes I have been using it, and realy like it!! It goes on like a moisturizer and does not leave marks like other self tanners that I have used do. I found mine at Target!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back