Any updates on new 2023 workouts? 10/24/23

I held off on the preorder because there were no video clips. Right now I’m not sure about ordering any of them because I’m really trying to watch my budget, STS 2.0 was a wise investment and I’ve got about 90 or so other Cathe dvds that I haven’t done recently!!!! In fact I’m in here now planning my weeks workouts!!! And I can’t decide on a rotation for the week! Hahaha I have too many dvds!!

I held off on the preorder because there were no video clips. Right now I’m not sure about ordering any of them because I’m really trying to watch my budget, STS 2.0 was a wise investment and I’ve got about 90 or so other Cathe dvds that I haven’t done recently!!!! In fact I’m in here now planning my weeks workouts!!! And I can’t decide on a rotation for the week! Hahaha I have too many dvds!!
Ha ha ha ....my dad would say "that's a nice problem to have". I used to do my workouts on the " fly" - whatever I wanted that day, so a week at a time is better than that. Then I started doing monthly rotations, and now 2-3 months in advance. I wasn't sure I'd like doing longer rotations but I find I do, although I give myself liberty to change things up too.

Well, I'm getting tired of checking for it. If there are any updates on the workouts, hoping
someone will post here. Thanks! (sigh)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.