Any updates on new 2023 workouts? 10/24/23

Goodness, it's been almost 2 weeks since the last update/photo! Any news to share? (I think I'm going through withdrawals.... :rolleyes:). TIA :)
Hi Debinmi, we will certainly have more information to share soon, we're just at a point right now where we think we need to move from images to video and this should happen soon as we are almost done with authoring the DVDs. As soon as we complete the authoring we will begin to share some video clips and more detailed information on premixes and workout times.

Hi Debinmi, we will certainly have more information to share soon, we're just at a point right now where we think we need to move from images to video and this should happen soon as we are almost done with authoring the DVDs. As soon as we complete the authoring we will begin to share some video clips and more detailed information on premixes and workout times.
Thank you!!

Yea! :)

Great news!

From Cathe's email today (10/27/23):

Pre-order Cathe's newest workouts now!

Project Update

Hi Everyone,​

We have some good news to share with everyone today about the progress of your pre-sale orders. We are now finished with the DVD authoring for all 4 workouts and are currently working on proofing all of the DVDs. Once we are finished proofing and have corrected any mistakes or problems we find we will then be ready to send the DVD masters off to the replicator which we expect to do towards the end of next week.

This also means that we should be able to start posting video clips of all of the workouts in a little over a week from now. We can't wait to share them with you!

Thanks Debinmi for posting this, once I check my email in the early AM, I rarely do it
again until the next day! (Too busy drumming!) :):)
That drumming can be addicting. In the 1960's, my oldest brother had some drum sticks -no drums (I think like many teens, he fantasized about being a Rockn' Roll star). We all played with them ... someone was drumming somewhere in the house ...till I think my mother threw them out ... hee hee :p, but they were fun! Glad you're liking your new sticks! :D

Glad you're liking your new sticks! :D
Yeah, let me know if you get yours! :) I think I remember one of my brothers drumming
around with pencils.....He was in a band back in high school, but he played guitar....back
when I was in middle school, I "went steady" (remember that?) with a boy that was in
a band as well, but he was a guitarist too....but one of their best songs was "Wipe Out"
(the drummer was fantastic on that!) and whenever I do that workout that has Wipe Out
in it, it brings back fun memories!

Well, it's end of the week.....maybe we can start to learn some info (times, premixes, etc.)
and hopefully clips sooner than later.......

"fine print" is right! :) It'll probably be one clip a week, for 4 workouts equals 4 weeks, about how long it takes at the replicator. and at that time of year, pending snow storms, etc
delaying truck.

Thinking more about it, I think I'd like to see 1)Gloved up 2)Total Body Barbell
3) Killer Legs 4) Cycle Not much of a change from the above. but I'd just like to
see something! I think it would be nice if we could just see each of them at one time,
instead of one at a time.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.