Any Illinois Cathe fans out there?

Welcome Webbgirl,

I'm from Alton (30 mins from St. Louis, MO). I get alot of motivation and inspiration from these great ladies here on the forum. I love it.

Kimbra

Jessica,

I'm in Alton, IL (30 mins from St Louis). Whereabouts in St Louis will you be moving?

Kimbra

Jessica,

I'm in Alton, IL (30 mins from St Louis). Whereabouts in St Louis will you be moving?

Kimbra

Hi, Dani,

We are sooo close. I saw your road trip pictures. You are really a doll like they said. Hope I can meet you one day.

WantFit

Hey Webb girl, if you move to any of the above mentioned towns you'd be practically at my back door! I'm in Orland Park.

Yes, let's do lunch or something. Is Oak Brook middle ground for everyone? Or Chicago? If we do this, it might be better for me if it's before the kids go back to school.

Sounds like fun!

Dallas

>Hey Webb girl, if you move to any of the above mentioned
>towns you'd be practically at my back door! I'm in Orland
>Park.
>
>Yes, let's do lunch or something. Is Oak Brook middle ground
>for everyone? Or Chicago? If we do this, it might be better
>for me if it's before the kids go back to school.
>
>Sounds like fun!
>
>Dallas

Oak Brook mall is only 20 minutes from me. I LOVE shopping there. There's a Cheesecake Factory restaurant there! YUM!

>Oak Brook mall is only 20 minutes from me. I LOVE shopping
>there. There's a Cheesecake Factory restaurant there! YUM!

Oh, I see a plan forming! :) That sounds good to me. So, when is everybody open?

Dallas

>>Oak Brook mall is only 20 minutes from me. I LOVE shopping
>>there. There's a Cheesecake Factory restaurant there! YUM!
>
>Oh, I see a plan forming! :) That sounds good to me. So,
>when is everybody open?
>
>Dallas

Oh, that sounds good to me!
I'm free most Saturdays accept for August 13th and August 27th.
I'm also free on Sundays. :)

Hi Fellow Illinoisans! :7

Webb Girl, Welcome! I'm a resident of Illinois myself. I live in Fairview Heights, not too far from KimDW and soon Jessica. I'm about 35 minutes or so from Alton and 12 minutes from downtown St. Louis. So it's great to know that I have cyber workout friends so close to me.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to get together for that lunch gathering :-( , even though it sounds wonderful, because that's quite a drive for me.

Take care everyone. Unfortunately I need to get back to work - short day for me. I get to leave early today! Yeah! :+

Angie

I would love to be able to come to the lunch date. The drive for me would be 3 hours. Has a date been set yet? :)

That lunch date sounds great!! How about choose a date when the weather cooling down a little bit? Sometime in early September?

WantFit

>That lunch date sounds great!! How about choose a date when
>the weather cooling down a little bit? Sometime in early
>September?
>
>WantFit

That sounds great! I will be out of town on Sep. 3rd so how about a time after that? Sounds good to me. :7

September is fine. I can't do Sunday's though because my DH is gone ALL day watching football, so I have no one to watch the kids. Sept 9 is my DS's b-day, so 9/10 works, 9/17 is my niece's b-day, 9/24 is my nephew's. I think that covers all my Saturdays in Sept! End of August anyone?

>September is fine. I can't do Sunday's though because my DH
>is gone ALL day watching football, so I have no one to watch
>the kids. Sept 9 is my DS's b-day, so 9/10 works, 9/17 is my
>niece's b-day, 9/24 is my nephew's. I think that covers all
>my Saturdays in Sept! End of August anyone?

How about 9/10 (Saturday)? You said 9/10 works?
August is fine for me accept for 8/13 & 8/27.

:+

Yes, 9/10 will work for me. How's that for everybody else? Is it the Cheesecake Factory? Where is that exactly? I haven't been out that way since last summer.

I'll be at a conference in Chicago in October (weekend of the 20th) and at another in March. Any chance of any get-togethers then?:p

>I'll be at a conference in Chicago in October (weekend of the
>20th) and at another in March. Any chance of any get-togethers
>then?:p

I am free in October too, except for the 28th and 29th.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.