Any Guys Planning on doing STS

srockrae

Cathlete
Hi,

Just wanted to see if there are many guys planning on doing STS. I workout with my wife and we are on week 8 of P90X. Hopefully plan on finishing up in time for STS to be released. I've done some Cathe before and like it. Just wondering how similiar the STS will be to P90x. Seems like same concept of "muscle confusion" but STS seems it will have more variety.

Sam

My husband is doing STS with me once it is released, but you won't catch him dead on these forums to talk to you about it!!

Yes, there are men in the paddock!

Hi, Sam! Although the majority of Cathe's customers are women, there are a few men out there who have latched onto her workouts.

You may want to check the Check-In forum on this site; there is a small group of men who have their own daily workout check-in thread. They seem to be extremely motivated, and motivating. (Okay, I confess: I'm not a male but I've peeked in on their threads every now and then.)

Welcome!

A-Jock

My DH is planning to do it with me. In fact, I just registered him as a forum user so he can access the Workout Manager to calculate his 1RM. I am confident that he will NOT post on the forums, though.

Hi Sam-

I've been working out with Cathe for about a year, and am really looking forward to STS. We have had a daily check-in in the check-in folder - you are welcome to join us. There are a few guys who are doing/have done P90X, so feel free to talk about that, too.

Ben

After years of endurance training I decided to move up a notch and started working out to Cathe - mainly her weights DVDs wit a few step or kickboxing DVDs thrown in- last October.
So, I guess it's time for me to move to a more organised and hard core routine (done P90X in the past). I have already preordered STS and am in the process of calculating my 1RM... hope to be done by the time STS comes out!

:D

Chris.

P.S. Our daily guy's check-in and Social Group wait 4 u 2 sign up!!! LOLOLOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.