Any favorites yet?

mini-natty

Cathlete
I know it may be too soon, but who has their "favorite"?

I am kinda on the fence..........I love LIC! I am not very good at step, but I am mastering this one with ease! I loved it from the very moment I tried it. Love at first sight...;)

Oh Turbo Barre. I love that I can't walk properly or sit on the toilet without moaning for 3 days after I have done it. But those legs lifts are a killer! I dread this at the same time. For me, it's a love/hate relationship.

I think Cardio Super Sets is my fun one. We can sweat and have a good time while burning calories. Very likable indeed.

Afterburn, what can I say about this one? It kicks my butt. I have sweat drops pouring onto my hardwood. I look like I've taken a shower when I'm done. But I find it to be a bit of a bully.

Athletic Training? We did not get along in the beginning, but now we are starting to grow on each other. This may be the start of a beautiful friendship...

I have nothing bad to say about Slide & Glide. It's giving me leaner thighs and a smaller tushy, so it can pretty much say/do anything and I WILL TAKE IT WITH A SMILE. (I am getting pretty jealous of my discs though as I have to hide them from my 2 1/2yr old for fear she will hurt them).

I was trying to decide which is my absolute favorite. It's between Athletic Training, Afterburn, and Cardio Supersets for me. When I finish AT, I think "that's my favorite." Then I do Cardio SS and think, "That's my favorite." ETC. I guess I have a three-way tie! Definitely my LEAST favorite is LIC. It's just not my cup of tea.

mini-natty said:
I know it may be too soon, but who has their "favorite"?

I am kinda on the fence..........I love LIC! I am not very good at step, but I am mastering this one with ease! I loved it from the very moment I tried it. Love at first sight...;)

Oh Turbo Barre. I love that I can't walk properly or sit on the toilet without moaning for 3 days after I have done it. But those legs lifts are a killer! I dread this at the same time. For me, it's a love/hate relationship.

I think Cardio Super Sets is my fun one. We can sweat and have a good time while burning calories. Very likable indeed.

Afterburn, what can I say about this one? It kicks my butt. I have sweat drops pouring onto my hardwood. I look like I've taken a shower when I'm done. But I find it to be a bit of a bully.

Athletic Training? We did not get along in the beginning, but now we are starting to grow on each other. This may be the start of a beautiful friendship...

I have nothing bad to say about Slide & Glide. It's giving me leaner thighs and a smaller tushy, so it can pretty much say/do anything and I WILL TAKE IT WITH A SMILE. (I am getting pretty jealous of my discs though as I have to hide them from my 2 1/2yr old for fear she will hurt them).

You pretty much summed up my thoughts...ALL OF THEM are my fav when I do them! :D I guess if I'd have to choose, AB, AT, TB, S&G would be at the top! Ha! Also, CM...I have found there is no dread factor with any of the workouts. They all are so much fun even though I'm dying and also using my remote control at times to pause as I'm gasping! I never used my remote before to pause old workouts. Cathe sure outdid herself with making these LI but HIGH energy!!! Whewie!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Loving the whole series! I do have favorites, though

This is an incredible workout series, and the intensity just amazes me every time. I think Afterburn is probably my favorite and the longer premix where you end up doing 3 sets of everything is just a great killer! I also like LIC, which does not fail to turn me to noodle legs by the end, especially with the Bonus. Slide and Glide drives my dog nuts, which makes that one even more fun. Every one of the DVD's is a challenge, no disappointment whatsoever!
Thanks to Cathe once again!

Both Yogas

I always "mean to get to" stretching and never do enough. My ROM in all my joints (including the shoulder that is injured) has improved significantly since I have started with these.

I really love this new seires...But if I had to pick up a favourite one, I would say AT is the one, tied with Turbobarre. I really love the first 20-30 minutes of At, I feel so challenged, I enjoy every single move of that and feel so well when I pass the 30 minute mark!Then I really love Cardio Supersets, tied with Afterburn, but CS is shorter so it is really my first choice when I can't afford a full hour for working out. And then S&G tied with LIC. To be honest, this series is so enjoyable that it's really difficult to choose only one workout as a favourite!

EllieB said:
I really love this new seires...But if I had to pick up a favourite one, I would say AT is the one, tied with Turbobarre. I really love the first 20-30 minutes of At, I feel so challenged, I enjoy every single move of that and feel so well when I pass the 30 minute mark!Then I really love Cardio Supersets, tied with Afterburn, but CS is shorter so it is really my first choice when I can't afford a full hour for working out. And then S&G tied with LIC. To be honest, this series is so enjoyable that it's really difficult to choose only one workout as a favourite!

Lol! You picked SIX!!!! :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

My first favorite is Cardio Supersets with Cyclemax as a very close runner up. I actually feel the best when I finish Cyclemax but there is a slight dread factor because it is tough but a good tough. I love all of the new workouts though. I am really enjoying them.

Ashley

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cardio Supersets + the Step portion!!! It is sooo much fun and the time just flies by!!

I need to do Turbo Barre more...i've only done it once and i loved it but it's long so i have to put it on my weekend workout list.

Afterburn and Athletic Training are tops as well.....I love these new workouts.

I have to do Slide and Glide but the disks don't work that well on my new floor and my carpet piece isn't big enough....so i guess i have to go out and get a bigger piece of carpet so I can see what all the fun is about!!!

Cathe is amazing!!

My favorite is TriSets, the premix with both upper and lower body.

Athletic Training, Cardio SuperSets, TurboBarre, AfterBurn, Cycle Max and Slide and Glide are all tied in my head after that. I'm a clutz with step, so I will never do Low Impact Step, except the bonus easy one I can do. The yoga's are sweet, but not something I do regularly, I suppose I should get into it though.

I really love how different each one is, and am surprised how fast the time flies with each one. Gotta love the abs poking out higher on my rib cage, I haven't even done a dedicated ab workout since I got this set. Btw...they combine brilliantly with STS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.