Another day without an update?

firmbogie

Cathlete
Hi Everyone! We will be giving you a thorough breakdown of each tape over the next couple of weeks.
Cathe posted this a week ago, I hope nothing's wrong. At this rate, we'll hear about the last workout after we already have them!
:(

I know - it's driving me crazy, too. I know they'll get them when they can to us -- but I am too excited to hear about these new workouts.

I hope nothing's wrong too. We have to understand that Cathe has a personal life and a family too. I am sure that her family has missed her during the hardcore filming. SHe deserves a rest after the hard and awesome work she has done with these workouts. The pictures look great. Patience.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Well said Mariángeles.

Sheila (the moderator from the FitMoms forum) AND an avid "Cathe-ite."

P.S. I love your posts. So nice to see so many people from so many places on our forums

I agree. Even though I am dying to have an update, I keep telling myself that we just had Thanksgiving, Christmas is coming, and I know how busy I personally am so Cathe must be to!:)

I don't think any of us begrudge Cathe and crew some down time -- we are just too excited about these upcoming workouts and are salivating over any crumbs of information we can gleam!

Thank you Sheila for your warm words. I am very happy to be here. In these forums everybody is ready to help you and ¿What can I say about Cathe and SNM? You are the best.The passion for the Cathe's workouts is all around the world and it is fantastic. Thank you.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Ummm... If you had pre-ordered a car, a selection of books from a book store, or any other item, wouldn't you expect updates from the (car salesman, book dealer, or other vendor) as to the status of your order, espcially if you were told you would be getting updates?

Of course Cathe is busy, as is any business person. Of course she's a nice person who has a family, as are many business people. I don't think that was Firm Bogie's point. I think it was: "we were told there would be updates. Are we going to get any?"

I honestly am not trying to start anything, but come on! Cathe is a business woman, not our personal friend!!! We don't need to make excuses for her. Her feelings won't be hurt if we question her business practices!

>>I don't think that was Firm Bogie's point. I think it was: "we were told there would be updates. Are we going to get any?"

Ummm . . . we have been getting updates, and Cathe's exact words were "Hi Everyone! We will be giving you a thorough breakdown of each tape over the next couple of weeks." She didn't promise daily updates . . . she simply promised updates, which we have been getting on a staggered basis, depending on what's going on with her schedule.

I don't think we've been shortchanged by Cathe in the "updates" department . . . and this was the point others were trying to make to Firm Bogie, even though everyone understands how excited she and all of us are about the new workouts. ;)

The last update was Nov 26, only 7 days ago. We've already posted numerous updates and will again once we have reached our next milestones. We know everyone is anxious, but you need to be patient as we’re all working as fast and as hard as we can.

>>The last update was Nov 26, only 7 days ago. We've already posted numerous updates and will again once we have reached our next milestones. We know everyone is anxious, but you need to be patient as we?re all working as fast and as hard as we can.

fing32.gif

this post is the perfect example of why they won't give us even their best guestimate of when the dvd's will be ready.. cuz someone inevitable jumps on that estimate and makes it set in stone.... then threads like this start!

I know Cathe is a business woman. That´s the reason because she can be in the forums as much as everybody wants.I know she said: you will have uptades during the next two weeks but I think it was not a promise only a purpose. I understand the reason because Cathe dosen't give firm dates in the process of maiking her dvd. Evrything can change during a project.Talking about the Cathe's family I only wanted to say that she, as everybody here, has a family, friends who loves here. She is not only a business woman.It is my first preorder . I think Cathe and SNM have given to us lot of updates, and the pictures of the workouts.They are doing a great work. I preorder the 11 dvd lot of months ago .It dosen`t matter to me.I know I have to wait to get the Cathe's workouts. The Cathe's workouts are the best in the market because SNM and Cathe spend lot of time to create them too.I don't need updates only workouts of quality. Soon or later we will have the updates and the dvd. Patience.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Which is exactly why you should never pre-order. I know that everyone gets anxious about the "hardcore series", so if you have any doubts about the time it takes to recieve updates or the actual series, just dont preorder. I know that I can be very impatient when it comes to paying for something that is not in my hands within a couple of weeks, so I thought really hard about preordering. Cathe did state at the very beginning that no time or guess-timate could be given, because of so many factors. My guess is that the updates should be considered the same way. There maybe a lot of things that happen behind the scenes that would cause a delay, whether it be updates,filming, editing or whatever. When I decided to preorder this series, I convinced myself that it will be avaiable in late Feb. That way if I recieve it before hand, it will be a blessing. I never got my hopes for a Christmas delivery(although it would be nice). I actually wanted until the 3rd presale before I placed my order. Cathe is the only person I would even consider preordering from.

Wanting patiently for the series, Chap

No one complained about the length of the preorder. We only expected updates of the workout details because we were told to expect them. And, a couple of weeks in my mind is 14 days, so even with the holiday and allowing an extra week, we should have an update every 2-3 days. I don't care how long it takes, and the only reason I care about the updates is that I am excited, but I am sick of checking the forum for updates that aren't given when I was told to expect them. That is the point here.

I am not trying to start anything, I just think some of Cathe's defenders did not understand the original point. This is not a personal attack on Cathe. I love her workouts too.

Something like this happens every year. No matter how much Cathe & SNM do to try to make our wait more pleasant, there are always complaints, followed by arguments. For heaven's sake they're even telling us exactly where to buy each outfit worn. There is no other company that I'm aware of who go to such lengths to make their customers happy.
I'm anxious along with everyone else for any tidbit I can get, but the pictures & the updates are part of the fun of waiting, and anticipating.
I'm not trying to start anything either, but I really feel that Cathe's core fans think of her as more than just "a businesswoman". Of course she's running a business, we all know that! But because of how much she goes out of her way to help us all, we also consider her a friend. I know I care a heckuva lot more about Cathe than anyone else I do business with!
As long as Cathe is ok, I don't care how long anything takes.
My .02, TIOLI
Ruth

Ruth - great post!

We will get our dvd's and updates when they have time. I don't care how long it takes. I know I will like the end-product. Like many other posters have stated, this is precisely why we get so little updates. Cathe and her crew have a life, too. And with the holidays around the corner, I'd think people would be a little more tolerant.

I do care how long it takes to get my dvd's after all they do have my money.But with that said I could do without any updates until shipment.I just want shipment:) .I think they are going alot faster this go around and tickled about that.I agree that cathe does have a life but this is a part of her life (business)her customers have the right to ask ? without being made to feel bad for doing so.Meaning if a pacticular customer wants a update that is there business just because I don't care if she post one doesn't mean others don't care.I will wait and:) when they arrive.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.