Another day without an update?

From my customer service days, I learned that customer complaints are very valuable. If they complain it means that they are your customer, and they care enough about your product to take the effort to complain, and they are giving you valuable information about how you can meet their expectations. The ones who don't complain and walk away from your product are the ones you worry about. My response to a complaint was always to thank the customer and to see if there was anything I could do to make the situation better. It was not always possible to do so, but I gave the customer the assurance that I tried.

After reading this thread I wouldn't blame Cathe for not posting another update - period. But Cathe isn't like that and I'm sure she'll get more posted soon. You know, it is the Christmas season for Cathe too, and I'm sure she's also busy with family and buying gifts for people. Give her a break already!! Geez!
Debbie in OH

I've mentioned before that we also own a DVD business specializing in corporate education and marketing. When you have a deadline, sometimes it takes ALL your man power to meet the deadline. We have been known to tell the client something like this: We can either have meetings to talk about getting your work done OR we can just work on getting your work done, but we can't do both. I suspect that she is working around the clock to get this series done for the January fitness boom. It really is very stressful to put out an excellent product and it requires a lot of attention to detail, watching what seems like the same thing, over and over again, looking for different kinds of details every time. (programming, transitions, sound-synch, as well as "mystery errors" that sometimes take hours to figure out) If she were to keep this group updated and fully "in the know," she would really need a part time public relations manager which would add to the cost of DVDs. I doubt that Christmas shopping is much of a factor here.

I'm a little bit obsessive compulsive myself, so I'm also checking like crazy for updates, but I DO know what she's going through, so its very easy to imagine why she doesn't have time for posting here on the forums. She might have thought she would have more time for it, but sometimes it just takes more time than you thought it would.

I hope she's having smooth sailing!!

Wow -- many of you are over reacting to the initial post.

All that was stated was an over enthusiastic desire for information about a product that many of us are on the edges of our high step waiting for.

No one was complaining about the wait.

No one was begrudging Cathe, crew, and SNM down time.

Please -- we are just an excited clientele who are anxiously awaiting the next update of the Hardcore series so we can dream of the DOMS our poor bodies will experience while we stare in awe over the extreme fitness that Cathe and crew display.

Honestly - if Cathe didn't have us salivating over any crumb of information thrown our way, she wouldn't have a business!

I agree...somebody please kill this. :-( It has become so negative...
I can't help but wonder why trivial things like this blow up...

Let's remember that most of us just lurk here, in fear of posts like this.

;-) Thanks to Cathe and all of her staff.

Happy Holidays!

Melissa

I agree, but what is even funnier, is that DH thinks that I (well, and you guys too) am a complete fruitcake to WANT these workouts. He keeps asking...so you really want to get these? He does have a point.
Just trying to make light..

Kinda funny if you really think about it.}(

Sam

Frim boogie~
Patience is a virtue.
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.