Announcing STS - Cathe's Next Filming Project!

RE: I always worry

<<The number of days per week spent on strength training will vary depending on the week, but typically no more than 3 to 4 days per week will be devoted to strength training (hypertrophy) and the other days will be used for cardio or a day off.>>

PERFECT!!! This is EXACTLY what I want.

I've been doing more weight workouts (with great results!) The STS series is what I've been waiting for.

Personally, I LOVE Mix & Match, but if the Workout Blender can be used for more than just 6 chapters, I'm all over it!

I'm soooooooo excited about STS! :7

>I am not sure about this series. 10 DVDs, no cardio, and the
>feeling it is going to be way too expensive for me may make
>this be the first time I have not preordered a Cathe series.
>
>I do not care about a workout blender - I only used it a few
>times in the Blast Series.
>
>I feel left behind and I miss the days of the Hardcore, Blast,
>and Intensity series.
>
>I think I fear change and I know I fear the price of this
>series.
>;(

I think you'll be absolutely wild about the results you're going to get with this type of weights program and you can pretty much do cardio just like always. But you're right about one thing: It's going to hurt to pay for. Still, the results you'll get will blow you away and I think you'll quickly find it money well spent. I'm so thrilled about this I'm planning my life around waiting for its release.

Not to put the pressure on, just curious as to approximate pre-sale date. Gotta make sure my Cathe credit card is paid up. Can't wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.