And ANOTHER thing I would love to buy from you guys...

starlight6

Cathlete
...a workout journal for your weight workouts. With a separate page for each workout with all the exercises done in order & the weight Cathe uses.

Some pictures & "Cathe-isms" would be fun!

I do this now for myself, but naturally it has that homemade look. I would pay you anything you want to have it done for me! LOL Not to mention how much nicer it would look.

Just a thought. Cathe, we're determined to expand your marketing aren't we? ;-)

Ruth:)

Ruth, I admire some one who does the same thing as me . I also wright down all my work outs every day some are the classes I teach so they arn't as detailed but as the week progresses I know what body wise is left to hit and work on etc. but to have a weight increase program or template and a more professionsl work out guide than our home made one with Cathe'isms what an idea! You are thinking! A friend in fitness, Bri.:)

This is a great idea, I would also love for Cathe to offer posters, that would be so awesome to put them up in my workout room!!! Especially posters from this new series!
Debbie in OH

What a great idea Ruth because my journal book is any piece of paper I find lying around or mental notes, which is not always a good thingx( x(.

Scraps of paper, I should be ashamed of myself:-(.

Please Cathe or SNM, please know that I need something like this.

Haydee

That's a really great idea! If Cathe doesn't want to do it, we could probably make one ourselves, presuming we had permission.

Great idea. I make somethine very similar to this. Using a 3-ring binder, I print off the workout charts found on Cathe's site...the charts that break the workout down by chapter, title, length of time, etc. Then I add columns to enter a couple of dates, keep them in the binder, add a few printed-off pictures from the new workouts, and Viola! Although as someone else already said...it sure looks homemade. Something smooth, shiny and "official" would be nice.

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.