AirPlay Cathe premixes from iPad?

suethepooh

Cathlete
I can't seem to figure out how to stream a premix from my ipad to my appletv. when i bring up the site in safari on iPad it gives me a list of the mixes I've made but doesn't give me any Cathe premix options.

I go to the blender on the computer and I can play a premix there but I can't see how to get it into my list of premixes so I can play from my ipad.

Can anyone help? Thanks!!!

For the time being Cathe's Premixes cannot be played from the iPad because of some technical hurdles we have yet to conquer. Stay tuned for a solution, though...we are working on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm confused....I thought on the ipad the only thing you can do in the workout blender is play your blended workouts.....that is the only
option I have when I choose Workout Blender on the ipad., and under OnDemand option, I don't see the premixes, just the videos.

The premixes are only the blender not under On Demand. They are under each video on the left side if it has premixes available. Just click on premixes and the premixes show up. Then select the premix you want and it will begin to play and it shows the list of chapters and the time under the video. Hope this makes sense!!!

yeah, I know that is how it is on my computer, but the workout blender on the ipad only show your blended workouts to choose from, not
any regular videos or premixes, right?

yeah, I know that is how it is on my computer, but the workout blender on the ipad only show your blended workouts to choose from, not
any regular videos or premixes, right?
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. I don't know anything about ipads since I use a regular laptop with a HDMI cable and that's it. But from what I understood from reading previous posts, I guess you cannot play Cathe's premixes in ipads yet. Sorry I cannot help.

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. I don't know anything about ipads since I use a regular laptop with a HDMI cable and that's it. But from what I understood from reading previous posts, I guess you cannot play Cathe's premixes in ipads yet. Sorry I cannot help.

Hey, that's ok, thanks for the suggestion. It's just that on my iPad, when I go to the workout blender, the only choices I have is to choose from my blended workouts and I don't have the option to even try any of the premixes,
Rather they play or not....on the computer I do......I wondering now if there is
Something wrong with my workout blender on my iPad, omg, I hope not,
Especially when I just bought a new iPad!!!

The Workout Blender is currently only designed for computers and is not an App. This means you currently have limited functionality on an iPad. Once we release our app you will then been able to use the WB on an iPad to view premixes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.