Aimee??

wendyloo

Cathlete
I haven't seen Aimee (Competition Bound) around in a while. Are you out there?? Hoping you're just busy with other stuff!
Wendy

Me too

I was wondering the same thing the other day. We miss you!

Andrea

Been wondering the same thing. Trust your in training for the next competition. Your presence has been missed. Hope all is well.

Laura

I "talk" to Aimee regualarly via e-mail, but I havent heard form her in a while. I will email her right now and let her know y'all are asking about her, Im sure shell be happy to know she is missed. Ill tell her to get her cyber butt over here!! Judy

She's alive!!

My email is very screwed up, she got it, but I think the message didnt go through, because my sister in law isnt getting her messages from me either, anyway, she emailed me, and I dont think shed mind me telling you she if fine, just very busy preparing for another competition!! Im sure if she ever gets my messages, she will pop right5 over here to tell us about it!! Judy

Yes!

I had written Aimee the end of last month and also heard back from her this morning. She is training 3x/day!!! I'll respond back to her and let her know everyone is asking about her.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: HI EVERYONE!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, but Judy and Debbie told you all correctly, I'm training for another competition!! 3x a day plus work and kids. WHEW! It has become a lot! You all are so nice, I've missed you all too.
I'll have to start doing the checkin and everything again. Judy and Debbie, sorry for the long wait on the email response and Judy- I'll be answering you back as soon as I get done with training session #2.
Maybe I'll keep a journal on here again as I count down to my comp. I have about 9 1/2 week to go!
Bless your all hearts! You guys have just made my day, telling me you miss me!
Ok, I've got to go workout, but I'll be back and start a journal later on. You guys are too much! This means so much to me:) :)!

Aimee

Hey Aimee!!!

Sooooo good to "see" you and NO appology NEEDED! Trust me, I know how busy my schedule has been lately and it doesn't compare to yours. It will be fun to follow your journal again if you find the time. We really do miss your energy, advice and your kind heart here. Drop in whenever you can, but most important, keep up the good work for your competition.:)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Thatnks Debbie!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-02 AT 05:47AM (Est)[/font][p]and you keep up the great work on your classes!! Talk about energy!! I think you and HB could both run circles around me:)!

Aimee

RE: Thatnks Debbie!

Wrong! And I don't think at this point I'd want to! But I guess I don't do too bad for an old chick.

Your eating plan for competition would not appeal to me in the least!!!!!!!!! No birthday cake on your own birthday....I can't imagine.

RE: Hi HB!

Yeah, that really sucked! I'm on a different eating plan this time. Still no birthday cake, but at least I can eat some carbs! I feel better than I did the last time, although I know they'll get cut down eventually. Oh well, at least this will be done in time for Memorial Day and 4th of July. Mmmmmm.... just in time for the cookouts:)!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.