AfterBurn Premixes

SNM Videos

Administrator
We're known for our detailed chaptering and premixes in our DVDs. These added features make our DVDs more versatile and easier to use than most other exercise DVDs. This is something we helped pioneer in our industry and today we are starting to share with you some of the Premixes we have planned for the Low Impact series DVDs. With many of our premixes we try to offer timesaver premixes to satisfy those of you who have limited time to work out as well as an extreme premix for those of you who are looking for longer and harder workouts.

To start off with this is what we have planned for the Premixes for AfterBurn.

1. Express (Single Intervals 1 - 10)
2. Express (Double Intervals 1 - 5)
3. Express (Double Intervals 6 - 10)
4. Random Burn
5. Double Trouble
6. Bonus Burn

Time is Running Out! - Pre-Order Today and save over $150 on Cathe’s high intensity joint friendly workouts. - Current Pre-Sale prices End Aug 17th. - Pre-Order Now and Save!

The variety of premixes that you will be offering on each DVD look fabulous.

Please could you put the times and equipment needed beside the premixes (like with 4DS) as this is really helpful?

Thank you,
Kirsty :)

You're doing an amazing job! I love all of your premixes because they're such an incredible tool to use when I'm either short on time or just want to shake things up!
My only regret is that this time I've bought digital downloads (I live in Italy, this way it's much more cheaper) so won't have any premix at all , but still will use your indications (express single/double interval and so on) as guidance. Just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the detailed information you give even at your website shop Cathe, you're the best in this business!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.