Advice on other good instructor videos

Tricia Haley

Cathlete
Hi all, i have all of cathes' videos. I have just started to add another leg workout in my routine which leaves my legs very tired. It is a real struggle to do a step video even a coulple of days later. What i am looking for is more aerobic floor work dvds to add to all of cathes' step dvds i have for those times when my legs are saying "i don't think so". Looking for more intermediate/advanced dvds, good instructors, etc. Who do all you use that you really like. I have 2 of amy bento's floor work dvds ( Hi/lo & kickbox extreme) my only beef with her is her queing and some of her steps i seem to have trouble with. So to sum it all up who do you all like? I would love to hear who you all use when all the steping seems to much. I love cathe and would never stop doing step workouts, i have a love of exercise because of her. My legs just need some more variety. Thanks bunches!!
Tricia M.Haley:+

Hi Tricia,

I don't have a problem with step but I just recently did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp workout which is a mixture of hi/lo, kickboxing and leg toning - no equipment required. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed this workout, my heartrate was up for practically the entire workout and Kimberly is a great instructor and great at cueing. She does a hi/lo combo, then a kickboxing combo - 3 sets of each. She then combines the hi/lo combos together and then the kickbox combos together. Then she does the leg section which has some balance work and then a stretch. I have Amy's Hi/Lo Xtreme which I enjoyed but I think I liked this one even better.

Marcy

I'm a fan of Kari Anderson, in addition to Cathe. Kari has some hi/lo tapes. She does very complex/dancy choreography, so she doesn't suit everyone, but that's my favorite, so I really like her.

anne

I am a fan of Patrick Goudeau's dance workouts. Tough choreography but lots of fun! The workouts can be intense once you get the moves down.
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.