Addicted

msdeedee3

Cathlete
As some of you are aware I just started working out with Cathe last month (July 08). I find myself watching her EVERY morning on FitTv at 4am. Within the hour she is on (4am – 5am) I get up and start my workout (Basic Step Body Fusion) before going to work. Cathe is simply AWSOME! I have lost almost 10 pounds and my body is shaping right up. :) FitTv has been airing Pyramid Upper and Lower Body, I AM SOLD. I currently have several of Cathe DVD’s but all Cardio (Basic Step + Body Fusion, High Step Circuit, Low Max and Low Impact Step) I love them all, but I want to incorporate Weight Lifting. So, I decided to purchase Pyramid Upper and Lower Body and I need to work my stomach more so I also got Core Max. I have not finished the Beginner Rotation and I know I am not advanced enough to complete Core Max but I just couldn’t help myself, Cathe is wonderful! Last year (2007), I spent over $500 for a Personal Trainer for 4 months or so and did not get the type of results I have gotten with Cathe in less than one month! I am eating better, sleeping better and have more energy.

I would like to say thank you Cathe you are AWSOME!! :)

Deanna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.