Aaack! Freaking Out...

amyg

Cathlete
Okay, so it's a good type of freak out... :7

I have a new desk at work. I've never had a desk of my very own before!!! :) And the boss said I need a lateral file or bookcase or something in the other corner of my small office, to balance the room and to give me another space to put files I'm working on. He offered one suggestion but that one won't work; he said to get something nice that I'm happy with. (Great boss, right? I'm lucky!)

My desk is:
http://www.scandinaviandesigns.com/...&category_id=bb042df9788be5bc56b9194667b13104

I'm not having any luck with any of the places I've gone to physically or online. Do any of you have any ideas??

TIA

Beth- I did try Ikea, and West Elm, and Topdeq. And Scandinavian Designs. I just don't have that many furniture websites in my small knowledge base. I guess because I'm in a small living space! :)

I like it! I wonder if I'm supposed to have drawers, though. Hmm. I wonder if I care what it's supposed to have?? :p }(

BTW Christine it was *your* Scandinavian Designs! :D I thought about dropping in, then realized you were probably out and about on Sunday at 11:00! ;)

You should have dropped by! You could have done my workout with me! I was in the garage working out about that time. I had a lazy morning. You'd better stop by the next time! I'd like to see your pretty face again!

Not sure about the drawers, but I figure as long as you can organize (and those thing can fit wayt to organize) you'll be fine. But *shrugs*

I don't have room for a bookcase in here, since there is the corner desk and a client chair, and then the mystery piece. There are windows on 2 walls, and a door on the third. The windows are floor to ceiling. It's a weird little fishbowl space, which is part of the problem.

I'm liking the hutch Christine found more and more the longer I think about it!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.