A Spinning video....maybe?

Lollie61

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I would like to know if you have ever considered making a Spinning video? I really believe there is a market out there for them. I have a spinning bike and I am always looking for a good quality spin workout and I know you could give us one. Would you think about it? Please>:D Also, maybe a nice Yoga video?

Okay, just got my new Rykas so I am off to try them out w/ Imax 2.

Ciao!

Lollie

A rebounder workout, a spinning workout, a treadmill workout. The possibilities are endless and I would like to see Cathe do them all.

YES!!!!

I would LOVE a spinning video. An idea to make it possible for more people to be interested would be to have someone on a treadmill, someone (Cathe) on a spin bike and someone on a stairmaster, eliptical or any kind of machine that could incorporate cardio/interval workout, no matter the machine. Hmmm, did that make sense? Just trying to think of a way that everyone could join in even if they didn't have a spin bike.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I have a feeling that this winter I may be buying a trainer for my bike, so I would definitely buy a spin video if you made one. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.