A Rotations Offer

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi folks -- long time no post, life's been hysterically busy around Casa Soccer Mom.

Hey, just wanted to make an offer to my Cathe pals. I've been compiling rotations in a Microsoft Word document and would be happy to e-mail it to any of you. Click on my User icon for my e-mail address. Just send me a note.

I can't promise it's everything ever posted, but it's a really nice sampling of some of the more useful rotations I've seen, including one that Cathe posted herself for using CTX and PS together. The FIRM, Cathe, Christy, Tae Bo, Yoga are represented and then some, I'm sure.

Happy steppin' and happy springtime. Hope all had a lovely holiday, whether Passover or Easter. Isn't it nice to see things blooming again? (Although you guys can HAVE Atlanta's pollen count, believe me!)

Kathy S.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-01 AT 11:48AM (Est)[/font][p]You are going to be a hero!

Thank you for such a great offer. I have quite a few rotations printed out, but I wish I had saved them in an electronic copy. Your work is going to help a lot of people out. Thanks again :jumpy

Sophie
PS. duh! I'm at work and can't access e-mail (I mean my real, home e-mail), but if you could send it to [email protected] I would be so grateful

Thanks!

Thanks again Kathy! I E-mailed you! :D

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

I agree with Sophie, you will be a hero. I also have tried to capture as many rotations as possible. It's neat to see how others organize their schedules and rotations.

I've been using a MS Excel workbook with worksheets to show 4-6 week rotations that Another Cathe Forum user " Denise" was kind enough to send. I love the format and am looking forward to adding more rotations to it.

Thanks again for the great offer.

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-01 AT 05:40AM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks again for your offer Kathy! That´s what I was searching! I e-mailed you too!

Marga

Hi, Kathy! I clicked on your e-mail icon, but the address that came up just said 0, so I wasn't sure whether it would work or not (this is my first time e-mailing someone through the forum). Would you mind sending it to me as well? My address is [email protected]. Thanks so much!!!

Heather

Hi Paulette!

I am glad you are using the spreadsheet. I use it every 6 weeks. (this will make hubby happy as he is the one who made it!)

Denise

RE: Denise, How are you

Denise,

How nice to see your reply. You've been on my mind lately. I was thinking of emailing you to see how you're doing. I noticed you haven't been posting much, but of couse I haven't either. You go right ahead and give your hubby all the praise he deserves. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I use the excel sheet as a working sheet, adding yellow smiley faces when I do the scheduled tape and a red face when I don't.

I'm strivN2Bfit , Paulette

I am e-mailing you, too, for the rotations. I am ready for something new.

Thanks!

I usually don't try rotations, just whatever "grabs" me a particular day. But I know you get better results, so maybe I should give it a try. I just worry about getting bored doing the same thing.

Thanks
[email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.