a kinda poll.....whats your fav. strength workout for l...

I just wanted to see what some people favor for strength work for the legs. I need something new, I have no Cathe strenths as of right now, just the firm standing legs...which does not hit INNER THIGHS!! :-( and a few other firms that are total body

I love all of these the same!: (Well actually, I love all Cathe's workouts!)
-"Pyramid lower body" of IS series.
-"Leaner legs" of CTX series and
-"Strong legs and Abs" of PS series.

I don't love them all the same! PS SLA and Pyramid Lower Body are my favorites!! Now, I like Leaner Legs and S&H Legs and shoulders, but those other two have found a way into my heart that the other just couldn't. In their defense, they are all out statnding workouts! PS AND PLB do hit inner thighs the most though.

Aimee

Yeah, my vote goes for PS legs, with PLB a close second (it's quick and dirty, but a pain to keep changing those plates).

Clare

Hi! Just my $0.02 but the Pure Strength Legs with the body bar will really work those inner thighs! And get rid of any saddlebags while you are at it too!

For strength: PS Strong Legs and Abs
For endurance: CTX Leaner Legs

I also love the leg segments of S&H, MIS, ME, and PH, but these 2 are my favorites.

For strength: PS Strong Legs and Abs
For endurance: CTX Leaner Legs

I also love the leg segments of S&H, MIS, ME, and PH, but these 2 are my favorites.

I have to agree with PS LA. I just did the floor section today, with 5 pound ankle weights and it worked brilliantly. I am getting serious about those glutes, hams and abs.

I like Leaner Legs best, but it does not hit the inner thighs as much as I need. The floor work in PS legs is great, as is the stability ball portion of PLB. I like to combine LL with the inner thigh work in PLB. That's my current leg workout right now.

Just Do It! :7

Hi Purple Sky,

My favorite leg workouts would have to be PS Strong Legs & Abs and SH Legs and Shoulders (a strong second). I respond best to heavy weight and these series really give me time to focus on form. Also, the repitions aren't too quick so you can really increase your weights safely! :)

Your post made me realize that I avoid my Cathe endurance leg workouts like the plague. Ouch, they hurt! Time to start rotating them back in... ;-)

Take Care,
Jen

I just got PS Strong Legs&Abs in the mail today!!!! WHOHOOO!

"Your post made me realize that I avoid my Cathe endurance leg workouts like the plague. Ouch, they hurt! Time to start rotating them back in... ;-)"
LOL!!!! well good luck getting back into those endurance leg workouts! Just think RESULTS...RESULTS!!

Thankyou everyone for taking to time to post their favorites!!!
-Purplesky1120

No votes for S&H!!!! I like to do S&H legs paired with floor work from PS or S&H with the last 20 min of Firm Standing Legs. There is no substitute for sit and stands in my opinion!!

Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.