A-Jock Adopts a Gizmo!

Aquajock

Cathlete
I am posting this from my brand new bouncing baby HP Pavillion laptop! Times and A-Jock Ludditism being what they are, I have a 16-year-old young man sitting next to me, who has installed everything without opening the instruction books once.

Not bad for someone who thought an electric can opener was cutting-edge not so long ago.

Blessings . . . Blessings . . .

A-Jock

A-Jock....Funny:+ :7 :+

My husband got some kind of programable headset for running a few months ago. He was trying to figure out how to get the songs on it. He was reading the directions and got soooo frustrated. He yells "Why can't they make these things so that someone born before 1980 can operate them!" It was hilarious!

Congrats on your laptop:)

Oh that is just too funny. I'm sitting here with my 2 month old HP Pavillion & it's brand spanking new wireless mouse! Couldn't stand the mouse thingie in the middle of the computer! Just plug & point! Awesome.

Hope you enjoy your new laptop as much as we enjoy ours!

CONGRADULATIONS Annette on your healthy baby boy!

Technology! Ugg

You know your behind the times when your 10year old teaches "you" about Speadsheets and the Chatroom

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Congratulations A-Jock! I know what you mean...DH & I always get cutting edge products...about 5 years after everyone else. (Really!)

Enjoy your new baby!
Ruth:) :)

I am jealous. I always wish I have one when I'm waiting for a flight, which is but twice a year. You know, I'm not so bad with computer gadgets, it's just the VCR that still scares me. AAAAHHHH!

Marla

P.S. Have fun!:)

I love my HP Laptop. I can have it anywhere with me. We have a cable modem and when we went to dh class reunion in Ca. the hotel had internet service. I got to keep up with what was going on. It's also great for dragging Cathe's dvd's with me and using them in the motel rooms. Mine is usually in the kitchen. Closer to the food and cleaning. hmmm;-) I have spent hours lately figuring out new cameras, dvd players with dubbing capabilities. This stuff all makes me a little crazy. I would think it could be easier.
Diane Sue

Congratulations AJ. I think I know how you feel. We were talking (my dh and I) yesterday that the last time we bought a new computer was 12 years ago. I was trying to remember if they REALLY made computers 12 years ago??? hmmmm.

Anyway, so last night we went out to buy a basic emachine and by the time we got out of Best Buy, we had a grand set up for more than 3 times what we planned on spending and now I can't do anything on this machine. But I can do "nothing" MUCH faster because there is soooooo much memory.... so we're better off right?????

Please send your 16 year old over promptly!!! And blessings on your new baby...yes we will be expecting weekend posts now!!

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.