_______cLEAN & tidy weekend_______

Wow and Ow are my only comments about Cl. Str! My hips and groin are talkin' to ME!:)

Robin, I've never heard of those bags. Let us know how they turn out.

Colleen, Good luck with all the celebrations. That'll happen in March at my house. What's suiza?

Steph, I love zuke bread, but my recipe definetly isn't clean - especially when you toss in the optional chocolate chips!!

Katie, YAY! New workouts! We're all on a buying spree lately, aren't we?! Aren't you going out with friends tonight? Have fun! Remember, calories don't count when celebrating your bday!

Need to go guzzle some water. And read the blog about Brenda. Did any of you listen to the poscast link on OD?

I really want to do great this week too. This last week wasn't AWFUL but it sure coulda been better. Good luck to all of us!

Katie,

I have a couple questions for you re: this week's rotation. How long do you have in the morning? Do you mind lower body circuit workouts? I'm thinking:

m-upper body & core (MM upper body premix and core)
t-lower body circuit (LIC lower body circuits or Step Blast minus blasts and MM lower body premix)
w-cardio & core(Imax 3 & B&G bonus core)
th-upper body (BM2 upper body 2x premix)
f-lower body (B&G leg blast premix)
s-cardio & core (4DS KB/BC premix and core from LIS & KB)

Let me know what you think. Hope the birthday weekend is going well.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone,

Today is going well so far! :) Maybe we're each other's emotional eating pill. ;)

Colleen, Are you making your own spreadsheet to track measurements, etc?

Robin, Your workout plans look very good.

Jenn, Voted off - NEVER! We're going to do great. I really like Prince. I forgot about Purple Rain.

Kate, It feels so good to stretch - Ahhh. I like to do BC minus the core work and then do the core at the end. I like it much better that way. I also like the cardio only premix to add on to another workout or the cardio/lower body only premix. I like a lot of premixes better than the way the workout is produced.

Steph, Sorry about the late night eating. We're all going to do better this week.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate,

Yes, I listened to Brenda's podcast. She seems like she has a great attitude. I am so happy she's able to be a part of STS.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi all,

Today I did BM2 cardio and weights. I ate well except for dinner. DH wanted hotdogs. I had one.

B-granola with milk
s-coffee
l-healthy choice pannini
s- luna bar
d- one hot dog
still a little hungry. I've been using SparkPeople this week so after I log my foods I'll see if I have room for a small treat.

Colleen my weekend was good thanks for asking.

Yes Shirl you are right we are going to do GREAT!!;-)

I want some of those pills too.

Ok ladies this will be a great week for all of us.

:) Jenn

Jenn, I agree - let's all make this week great! My goal is to be squeaky-clean all week so I can have a yummy homemade dessert on Friday night! If I cheat during the week, no dessert Friday! I think I need a focused weekly cheat meal so I don't claim one every other day.

I just did BM2 too! I did the warm up, power circuits, UB, and stretch. Time got away from me while I was doing office work and I didn't really want to do a 90 min. workout.

I know DH is gonna want ice cream tonight...maybe I'll just give him some sexmax instead!}(

Good ni-i-i-i-iight!

Hello all, sorry I've been MIA most of the day today!

I went out shopping this morning and bought myself a new outfit for my birthday! It's work clothes -- camel/brown/dark red plaid pants,dark red twin set (it's cute, I swear).

Collin in home -- YAY -- and I snuggled him so much! We went to dinner, I had chicken fajitas and ate a very decent portion. Everyone that was out with me helped with the phenomenal free chocolate dessert, so I just had a few bites.

Tomorrow is my actual birthday -- I am hoping for a laid back day with my son!

Shirl, thanks so much for the rotation. I usually have about an hour in the morning to work out. I am not sure I am ready for the B&G Leg Blast Premix. Here is what you posted...

m-upper body & core (MM upper body premix and core)
t-lower body circuit (LIC lower body circuits or Step Blast minus blasts and MM lower body premix)
w-cardio & core(Imax 3 & B&G bonus core)
th-upper body (BM2 upper body 2x premix)
f-lower body (B&G leg blast premix)
s-cardio & core (4DS KB/BC premix and core from LIS & KB)

I am thinking of making some slight modifications, just shifting days around a bit. Here is what I am thinking...

M Cardio (4DS KBX / DM Cardio Drills)
T MM UB & Core
W LB Circuit (LIC I guess....any others you can think of?)
T Cardio & Core
F BM2 UB x 2
S Cardio / MM LB / Core

How would that be?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.