_______cLEAN & tidy weekend_______

Okay, I took my measurements this morning, and I am a little confused...

Waist -- no change
Chest -- was 35 1/2, today 34" <-----LOST 1.5 inches
Biceps (L&R) -- was 11 3/4, today 11 1/4 <------LOST .5 inches

Why did I LOSE inches in my chest and biceps, where I should be gaining muscle? Does that mean that I lost fat in my chest?? I am confused...

LOL yes Katie you lose fat on your chest. It's just like doing core work, you have to lose fat on your abs to see that 4-pack muscles. 8" Katie so cool.With my big boobs I wish I can lose inches on my chest.

I'm glad you had a great time at TK Shirl.

New workouts Katie which ones?

Enjoy your dinner Steph, you are (BYOBB)bringing your own brown bag.;-)

How was bootcamp Kate and good for Gina!

Shirl can you give me some ideas for endurance. I have a TM and stepper. Where you able to w/o Shirl I hope so.

Fav Movies....MUSICALS

1.Westside Story
2.Grease
3.Chicago
4.Ladies Sings the Blues
5.El Contante (J.Lopez)
6.Fame
7.Sound of Music
8.Beaches
9. Kiss Me Kate

:) :) I can watch these movies over and over.

Katie and Robin, I'll get on the workouts.

I can't believe I forgot Grease, Chicago, Fame and Beaches-love those movies.

You'd think I had huge boobs by my measurements - 37" and I am cochair of the IBTC with Kate! LOL I do have a nice muscular back, so I'm told. I'm working on the washboard abs but my sweet tooth keeps getting in the way. ;)

I had some dk choc. chips and raisins & banana. I probably shouldn't be posting on the clean & tiday checkin. But my meals are clean 95% of the time. :)

I have my workout planned for 6:30 B&G one of the premixes.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Katie,
It sounds like you are tightening/toning your arms - leaning out - that is a good thing. You may have lost some fat in the chest area - you can send it my way. ;)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, Glad calss was fun. I love the environment of group classes - easier to keep the pep up. Wish I had more options around here. Your snack sounds yummy!!

Katie, Which DVDs did you get? Are you brand-loyal on sweats or anything goes? I have a particular addiction to anything JCrew. I think just about everyday I wear something from there. Don't worry about the loss of inches - you're losing fat girl! Good for you!

Robin, Chicago and Beaches are faves of mine too! We saw Chicago the play a few years back - so good!

B&G can kill ya! Love it! WAh - I wanna do it now!! Oh well, I'm sure BC will kick my butt tonight!

PM snack was a large homemade blueberry muffin - my cheat for the day.

We're on our way to the toy store. My guess is we'll end up with more Barbie stuff!}( The 2 of them at 5 and 3 have more Barbie stuff than I ever did. That stuff multiplies faster than rabbits!

PS - Mike says he's sore from 4DS BC last night!!!}( :7 :7 sore lats, he says!? poor baby!

Well, my dinner was ATP (according to plan!), but my appetizer was NOT! Mike ordered a bloomin' onion (Outback) and yeah, I had some. I'm gonna belch for 2 days..and be bloated too.x( why oh why do I do this to myself!?

It's already almost 8, by the time the kids get to bed I'll be starting my workout by 9....yuck. Wish me luck that I do it. Need to keep energy level high til then!

HI Everyone,

I had hoped to check in much earlier but the day got away from me. I can't say I did much, but hopefully I got some of that mental health time I needed.

Shirl, generally I don't have to work weekends because I do all my paperwork during the week. I do have to work if there is an implementation but it is not very frequent.
Kate, mmm bloomin' onion. good luck with your workout tonight.
Katie, which dvd's did you get?
Steph, how did dinner go? It took 2 tries with my mom to make her use a computer. She bought the last one (DH and I recommended one for her) and I guess since she paid for it, she feels guilty if she doesn't use it.

DH and I went shopping so dinner was pulled chicken and applesauce. Not exactly clean but could have been much worse.

Favorite movies (in no particular order):

Boys on the Side
Steel Magnolis
Breakfast Club
Say Anything
Sixteen Candles
Girl Interrupted
The Birdcage

I am sure there are others but those are the ones I can think of.

Colleen

Colleen, Sounds like you had a nice day. OUt shopping with DH alone sounds FANTASTIC right now. I'm itching for a date night but at this point I don't think we have an open Friday until mid-February. Isn't that awful?

We're almost home..anxious to get moving to burn off the onion grease!

Does doing a workout at 9PM count for double calorie burn? Especially when you really don't like the workout?

I just got done with original BC. I really don't like this one. Can't really explain why, but it just doesn't click for me. Tomorrow is Body Max 2 in its entirety so that will make up for it! Hopefully I can do this during the afternoon so I can have some extra time at night.

You gals sleep tight! Then again, I'm probably the only fool still awake!

Good Morning Sleepy cLEAN and tidy peeps,

I had unexpected company yesterday and didn't get to do B&G. I went to bed really late and just woke up about 15 minutes ago. I plan on jumping on my rebounder for 20 minutes before getting ready for church. After church I plan on jumping on the rebounder for another 20 minutes and then doing the Leg Blast premix from B&G. My snacking was not good last night and I'm pretty much fed up with my giving into poor eating. I'm DONE with it! I feel a new found committment to clean and tidy eating. How can I achieve my goal if I'm not sticking to my plan? Thank you all for being here to 'listen' and for the encouragement. :) On another note, I am tickled pink that Brenda is going to be part of the STS cast. She is a true example of hard work and determination.

Time to jump around on my rebounder. Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning ladies,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!

Carrot cake is my favorite. I hope you enjoyed every bite.

Shirl I enjoy the second half sculptfest where she uses the equipment. I like all the balance work and my balance could definetly use work. :)

Robin my coffee cream flavors change like my mood does. Whatever flavor sounds yummy the day I buy it is the one I use until I run out. I like the International Delight creamers. Right now I'm using White Chocolate Mudslide. ;-)

My birthday is Dec 18th I just turned 37. My favorite movies are:
Purple Rain
Grease
Crash
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Swingers
Chuck and Larry
The Ringer
and the 80's movies especially the John Cusacks and Molly Ringwalds

Katie congratulations on the loss. Glad Collin is having a good time with his dad. He will be home before you know it. Also how do you make your protien shakes? I make with mine milk, I tried with water but didn't like it.

Kate how many more Barbies did you end up with?

I also don't like BC (orginal) very much either. I know Cathe says you can do anything for a minute but when you really don't like it a minute is long time. I think its the cardio that doesn't click for me. I do like BC from 4DS much better.

I have never done Body Max 2 in its entirety. I think I am scared.

Colleen glad you got your mental health time.

Steph hope you had fun at your parents.

I think I'm going to start the Get Ready for Summer rotation. Today is BM2 upperbody, but I'm in the mood for some cardio so I might sub and do an upperbody circuit.

BBL

Jenn

>Katie and Robin, I'll get on the workouts.
>
>I can't believe I forgot Grease, Chicago, Fame and
>Beaches-love those movies.
>
>You'd think I had huge boobs by my measurements - 37" and I am
>cochair of the IBTC with Kate! LOL I do have a nice muscular
>back, so I'm told. I'm working on the washboard abs but my
>sweet tooth keeps getting in the way. ;)
>
>I had some dk choc. chips and raisins & banana. I probably
>shouldn't be posting on the clean & tiday checkin. But my
>meals are clean 95% of the time. :)
>
>I have my workout planned for 6:30 B&G one of the premixes.
>
>A friend in fitness,
>Shirl

Shirl I probaley shouldn't post here either. I think I'm the most untidy one in the bunch. I'm glad this isn't Survior Island or I would be kicked off for sure.
:7

Jenn

Good morning ladies, thanks for the pep talk on the measurements and the compliments. In the clarity that this new day brings, I agree that it is fat loss. In fact, I can see it. I am gonna look super hot in that dress!

Kate, I love any sweatpants, not really brand loyal. I refuse to pay more than $10 for a good pair, I am cheap. These most recent ones I bought were $8/pair and they are the best fleece pants I have ever worn!

The DVDs he ordered me were GS Legs and Muscle Max (a few weeks ago), and some stretch workouts which haven't come yet.

My parents are giving me money -- I think I will buy Slow & Heavy and the Pyramids today.

I had two pieces of cake yesterday and I don't feel guilty. Eating was pretty tidy and portions were in control -- besides the cake!

Morning ladies.

I've done my shoppingmax and brought a lot of fruits, you see I brought those green bags by debbie Meyer. I will put them to the test. I placed grapes in one bag and bananas in another bag. So I will see if these fruits last longer. I'm also doing this experiment with brocoli. I let you know if these bags really work.

Colleen pulled chicken is un-clean??

Kate onion grease is suppose to be 0 trans fat.;-) Sorry you did not like bootcamp.

Shirl set some new goals for a new week and don't worry about what you did last week.

Jenn white choc mudslide sounds sooooo good but they don't sell that flavor creamer here, yet. Purple Rain, how did I forget that one, another one of my fav muscicals.

My w/o was BC and I enjoyed the change because I've been doing GS all month.

b-blueberry/banana smoothie (low fat yogurt)
l-mediterranean soup
s-popcorn
d-pork tenderloin and carrots/stringbean baked
s-fruit

Katie I'm buying slow and heavy also. And one of Tracey step.

I've just finish reading the blog and I'm so glad Brenda will be back.
Did you see all the new stuff Cathe will be selling, I wonder if we will need a kettle ball for the new workouts? That gym equipment looks so cute. I will need to buy the push up handles.

buy, buy, buy, buy Will it ever end;-)

Happy Sunday clean peeps

Well, did great til i got home, ate some of the vegan fat free zucchini bread my mom baked, at 11pm!!! Who has emotional eating problems?....

Looks like everyone kicked butt yesterday. Shirl, toss some of that new found committment over here will ya!

Robin, i didnt get STS, but i'm sure i'll cave for sure, i havent read the blog yet, will do right from here!

So eating yesterday, crap, which stinks because this week rocked.
Today, only breakfast so far, its my rest day, but i did classical stretch and walked about an hour or so.

Katie:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

BBL
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Steph, I definitely have emotional eating problems! If only there was a magic pill....
Kate, have you done BM2 yet? That's my favorite workout kickbutt workout.
Katie, mmm 2 pieces of cake. I am sure I will have a ton of cake in Feb. DH Grandmother turns 90, DS is having a baby and it's my birthday (all the same week if DS has her baby on time).
Shirl, great job refocusing!
Jenn, happy belated birthday - how's the weekend going?
Robin, the pulled chicken is okay, but once you put bbq sauce on it (with all the sugar that in it), then it becomes less clean.

w/o was Parts SUB and HISM2
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: few peanuts
l: kashi bb mango, organic fries baked
s: chocolate protein shake, orange
d: chicken suiza bake (not 100% clean because it has cheese on top but it was a comprise with DH)

Today I am creating my measurements and weight tracking sheet. I am debating if I should do a fat loss or slow and heavy rotation next month. I don't think the results from the fat loss will be great since I have my "party week".

Colleen

Hey ladies - not much time right now but wanted to say hello.

Eating has been mostly tidy today. Wanting to keep motivated too Shirl. I'll be making a large batch of tortilla soup for the week tonight.

Jenn, your survivor comment had me cracking up.

DDs will need to go to bed early so BM2 will be tonight. Going to do Cl. Str. right now. I love feeling all warm and loosey goosey at the end.

Sign me up for the emotional eating pill!!

Did someone say emotional eating pill? I'll take two bottles!

I'm finished with house work so I made some Rice Krispy treats with my DS and yes I ate two large squares. Tomorrow I'll do some cardio.

Here is how my week w/o plans looks:
Sun Bootcamp
Mon 4Day LIS and core
Tues Amy Kickbox
Wed Low Impact Circuit (weights)
Thur Amy Ab and stretch
Fri Amy ASC Step

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.