50 and over week of Sept 12 check in

Hi, Y'All.

Beth, it's very similar. Joanie used to have a show called Morning Stretch years ago. Now she has her online store called Joanie Greggains Health Matrix. I also have a collection of different walking music on my iPod. There used to be a company near where I lived in Georgia that was called Sports Music, and they made the best walking cassettes. I had a bunch of those, which I would love to convert to digital for my iPod. Anyway, I have some from a couple of online companies which offer downloads of whatever kind of music you like. I forgot to get the name before I started this, but if you or anyone else is interested, I can give you the links.

It's been a busy day. Y'all sleep well.

Magnolia

Good morning, YAll!

Just finished Total Body Sculpting on the Low Impact Step dvd. Nice workout. I'm trying to stay within a short workout limit, and this one is challenging enough. You can use heavier weights to make it tougher.

Gotta run. Have a great day, everyone!

Magnolia

Late check in because I babysat again today. Dil took teachers aides to lunch since she starts back to work Sept. 30.

Dil told me it costs them $1600 a month for day care when I don't watch them. I would have said I save them $1600 a month when I take care of them.

I found out yesterday the cat has fleas so started cleaning all the spots he sleeps. Pretty much the whole house. We can't figure out how he got them since he doesn't go outside.

Joan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.