50 and over week of May 31 check in

When I print my workout cards I copy them to a word doc first so that I can change the print size. I like having the numbers a bit bigger ;) When working out I also put in the weight I actually use if different. I guess I should have waited to update by week.. oh well. If I have a lot of changes I'll reprint...:confused: I'll learn...

Happy Saturday Evening, Joan, Jann, Beth, Tricia & Cathy!

I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Jann, my paper is on Biblical Fundamentalism which is for a theology class I am taking. I am still refining it, too. :confused: I never can just read these things and let them alone, I always have to change something, then I have to read it again--it's a vicious cycle. :eek: Anyway, it gets turned in Monday, ready or not!

Cathy, I'd say you probably got in a workout somewhere between the horseback riding and the swimming. How old are your grandchildren? I have one grandson, he's 10 years old.

Joan, I love strawberry-rhubarb pie! YUM! I'll bet that whole meal was wonderful! ;)

This has been a weird week. DH was off from work and tried to fix a drip in the kitchen sink, but ended up having to call a plumber who came out Friday. Between all the "events", I missed a couple of workouts. We are going home next week (Atlanta--it'll be my birthday, but I'll still be over 50 ;)). Anyway, there will be no chances to do workouts other than walking, but only there for four days. So I decided that when I come back, I'm going to just start CLX over with heavier weights. I'm also going to do a better job of eating healthier. I think CLX really works, I did not weigh and measure, but my arms are firmer, and I look better in my black dress pants (or maybe they just stretched out!). Anyway, I'm planning to see what I can do to set up a roomier space for working out. Eventually, we'll see about STS.

Hi, Beth & Tricia! Hope you are well.

Magnolia

Jann, my paper is on Biblical Fundamentalism which is for a theology class I am taking. I am still refining it, too. :confused: I never can just read these things and let them alone, I always have to change something, then I have to read it again--it's a vicious cycle. :eek: Anyway, it gets turned in Monday, ready or not!
:confused: I had to look it up to be sure. That could not have been a simple paper to write. You Go Girl!!

Well, what day is your birthday? I went to the calendar and didn't see your name.
That is wonderful about CLX. I am sure those pants are not stretched out!! :cool:
I read your interest too while I was looking for your birth date. What type of decorating do you enjoy?

Good Morning,

I think I'll start new thread on Monday.

Jann I don't know that I want gloves but I will want to see the show. I wonder if she will add more items later.

I thought I typed check in Saturday but must not have hit reply. I only used 2000 calories .

Magnolia Hope you have a great birthday. I need to get wo area ready too. I moved a lot of stuff in the way when I had my new washer delivered. I always need to be ready to wo or it's more difficult to get me started. Just think of your trip as an active rest week. I think that is my next favorite thing about sts. There is no pressure to wo and yet I used treadmill every day. What is the latest you will revise paper? Is it done now or will you change it until the last minute?

Tricia Are you ready for Meso 2?

Hi to Beth and Cathy.

From the blog spot it looks like they are "testing" the waters at QVC. I can't see it going wrong, QVC seems to sell a lot of everything. I am glad I got my 20% plus 10% off the weighted vest plus free shipping when I ordered... somehow I feel better about that. :p

No workout for me today. I may try to mow a little later. I hate mowing on Sunday.... but, if it's gonna rain again tomorrow I need to get at least the front done. :confused:

I went to Target yesterday and bought Leslie Sansone walk off DVD with the 2 pound belt. I think it may come in handy for adding a couple of weighted pounds and from what I can tell it will be a good take-along this summer on vacation. Will let you all know. I had a $2 off coupon...:cool:

Hi, Everyone!

Jann, I really enjoy redecorating my house! I love watching HGTV, and when I have the energy, I like to paint and just generally redecorate. Just not much time now. I'm hoping to get my dining room re-done this summer, maybe, and the kitchen could use painting. But that'll have to wait.

Joan, I am the kind of person who revises up until the very last minute. There just comes a point where I feel like pulling out my hair, then I decide that's it, it will just have to do. Almost there now!

My birthday is Thursday, the 11th. I think my DH has something up his sleeve, but then he always does. He's really very good to me, I'm really lucky! ;)

Hi, there, Beth, Cathy and Tricia, hope everyone is well.

Got to get back to work.

Magnolia

Jann, I really enjoy redecorating my house! I love watching HGTV, and when I have the energy, I like to paint and just generally redecorate. Just not much time now. I'm hoping to get my dining room re-done this summer, maybe, and the kitchen could use painting. But that'll have to wait.
Magnolia
OH -- you like to paint -- :cool: I tried that a few years ago and I found out I am not very good at it. I don't mine the clean up or the getting ready part(which is what most people don't like) the actual painting is awful for me. I tried to paint our family room, just two walls, how hard can that be....:confused::( It took me 4 coats and it sill bothers me in some places. I have time now, and our hallway really could use some paint... I keep going around with that eraser sponge thing trying to make it look better. :eek: AND the ceilings and walls have the same color in the hallway so how hard can that be.... we may never know..;)

You will have to let us know what your husband has planned. Do you like surprises?

hi all,
magnolia, i have 4 yr old granddaughter, nicola dawn, 2 yr old grandson, owen tyndale, 4mo. granddaughter, lanae faith. they are soooo much fun.

so, why did you choose Biblical Fundamentalism? becuz, i am a fundamentalist , Bible believer. so, was just wondering.
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.