40s - week of 10/16/11

Wow, busy ladies! I did 4DS UB PM. I've been playing around with my new cellphone (Samsung Galaxy), first new phone i've had (normally I give the kids my upgrade option and I take their old phone).

Roxie, cool stats.

Mary, I'd have to wrestle the ipad out of DH's hands :)

Jody, hang in there, you can do it. Us 40's can do ANYTHING!

Busy weekend just doing things I need (or want) to do for myself :)

Okay, I have done all of the last Tracie Long's and have decided to let them go. On the up side, the new Cathe's will be here just in time!

I can definitely get help in the learning center and have a little bit. Prob is, since I do SI for prep math and chem, my boss, who in charge of SI's and math lab, turns out to be one of the stats tutors so I feel sorta afraid to reveal my inadequacy to him.
But today we all had a meeting and he revealed he'd just gotten a 15 on one of his tests in some class he is taking, so I can probably let that go, he is a great guy anyway...so really no excuses there.

Jody, I think it's awesome you are taking these classes. A busy mind is the best medicine for alzheimers! It's always hard to let some see that we don't know things. Take heart in that how many people are even taking statistics! See you're ahead of them (and me!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.