40's in the fall!

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hi girls! Didn't see anything started, so here I am! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Got the grass mowed, hopefully the last time this year! Now I need to get started on the leaves. We went to a clam bake on sunday, not my favorite, the kids had fun playing with the empty shells! Started a week of meso 2, just finished legs. Lisa, did you get some sleep? Murphy, how are those kids? Ronne, how did the boot sale go? Have a good day! Mary

Hey Mary, thanks for getting us started! Been crazy busy here. I'm sleeping much better now (hope I didn't jinx it). Saturday I did CLX Lean Circuit 3. Sunday I did BM2 Ultra Cardio premix (always have to hit pause between the ending blasts on this one). Today I did CLX Burn Circuit 2. I think I'm about done with CLX (I lose interest quickly on it). I added on ME upper body premix I made too and the abs. I guess I just wanted to mess around long enough to be barely on time to work. Then I took a long lunch with my BFF :)

Mary, DH did the last mowing the weekend and as many of the leaves that came down, whatever comes down now will just stay! Oh, and we had flurries this morning. I like flurries. A clam back sounds fun!

Sore, sore and sore. I can move but do the kids have to jump on me all the time? I must remember to cherish these times... Anyone else doing the countdown for the new dvd's?

Ooooh Murphy, I AM counting down! I'm hoping I can download the friday night and then start them this weekend! Wasn't one of them a leg one? I need to work my legs, CLX doesn't seem like they work the legs as well.

Murphy, I totally changed my plans for my work outs! I hope I get mine by next Tues.! STS will have to wait!

I can only do cardio five time a week

Because even though I have a rug and puzzle mats down, the people downstairs from me go insane, and I think they are insane. Anybody who would do what they do is insane.

I am have trouble putting in a new password, although I know I am doing it correctly/

Hi ladies

Still crazy busy here. The boot sale was a bit slow but we sold a few things. The rest are going to the charity shop/school sale.
We also managed to sell a piece of furniture from DD's room which we're redoing so that's good! Her new bed was delivered today.
I did 4DS HIS yesterday and CTX LL today.

Murphy - I better you're enjoying those DOMS!

Lisa - that BM2 premix is a killer! I've got to get out and get some more leaves up off our garden. It's so cold though that I just don't want to go out there!

Mary - I've finished mowing for the year. I did a load of leaves the other week but there's still more!

See you tomorrow.

Hi everyone, I did Cardio Core Circuit today. It's been at the top of the pile just waiting for it's turn to get played and I finally got up the courage to do it today.

Ronne, It's nice to get money and get rid of things at a boot sale (our version of garage sale), but they are so much work! I keep hoping I can unload some stuff to the kids once they set up their own place, but you know they will want new stuff. I dread the day we ever move!

Murphy, are you able to walk with all your DOMs?

Mary, how's those leaves, soon snow will be there :)

Hi all. I did AeroBarre, Michael Olajidae, but did not care for it. Has anyone else tried it? It is his latest one. I am not sure if it was the cuing, or because the girl had a curl of hair covering one eye that annoyed me the entire time. If I liked ballet I would probably have liked it, but it just wasn't for me. I rented it so I am glad I did not buy it.

Yes, I must admit that I am loving the DOMS. I have missed it. I am also looking forward to Cathe kicking my booty with her next series!

Ronne - last weekend we did leaves and OMG, I don't think I have every seen so many leaves. It was crazy. On the upside, it was fun to watch the kids run and jump into the pile of leaves and then dump more leaves on them. Well, it was fun until they got carried away and started throwing leaves everywhere - after we just raked them up. :)

Murphy

Murphy, somehow you don't strike me as the ballet type :p

That curl would bother me too, there is one Cathe workout (I think BM2?) where Cathe's bangs are hitting her eyebrows just right at the ends and it makes me think she has horns growing. shhhhh, don't tell her.

Hi all! Did back and bi's today. Did get a letter, need to go back for more pictures for my mammogram, trying to think good thoughts. They said that the pics didn't show anything, but my breasts are dense, (like my head) so they just want more views. I go back on Thurs. On the other hand, my labs came back and I am in menopause so I don't need the endometrial biopsy. Sometimes it sucks being a girl! Murphy, thank goodness you didn't buy the video! It is raining here today, so no raking! Lisa, I tend to avoid CCC, now you will guilt me into doing it! Ronne, is your daughter excited about her new digs? Have a good night everyone! Mary

Hi everyone

Mary - keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you. I'm sure it's nothing. Menopause as well? What joy!
Yes, DD is so excited. We've painted her room, put new carpet down. DH is going to try to put the new bed up on Saturday (we're going out!) and then we need to get some new storage. I should also point out that this is the second time she's had her bedroom done since we moved in and our bedroom has never been touched!! :confused:

Murphy - no never tried any of those - don't sound like my kind of thing. I just had a look at those Tracie Long previews. One of them looked quite good, I didn't fancy the med ball one though. I think the thing that puts me off is she's on her own, I like other people to look at!

Lisa - did you survive CCC? It is such a killer!

Today was 4DS LIS, did it with a smile on my face! See you all tomorrow.

Hi everyone, today is turning out badly, started with a few people clearly cutting me off on the way to work. Why do people feel they can push around the little cars? Then work is irritating too and on top of it I get a Saturday mtg request. I told them I had no availability on Saturdays! The nerve! On the plus side, I'm meeting up with a fellow Cathlete tonight for dinner. I've never really talked to her but she is my friend on FB and it turns out she is in town for work only 15 min from me, plus my DH is out of town. We Cathletes are crazy aren't we? I did CLX Burn Circuit 1 (I'm really ready to be done with Chalene's CLX) and MMA Boxing Heavy Bag PM.

Mary, I know how you feel girl, try not to worry, most likely nothing at all (that's been my experience....I'm dense too (head and chest) :) ) What irritates me is Mammos are 100% covered by ins, however when I had to go back for more views (and even ultrasounds), they weren't 100% covered. WTH, not MY fault they couldn't see what they needed to.

Ronne, keep smiling! Your DD sounds so lucky to get such room makeovers.

Better get back to work (not that I want to).

Oh, and I DID survive CCC, however, I have some muscles that are a bit sore and I'm thinking, what the heck did I do to get that....ah CCC!

What a bad, awful, no good day.....there now that I got that out there I feel better.....uh not. My Cathe dinner date canceled on me too, I think I'll curl up in front of the TV tonight and eat ice cream.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the good thoughts, hopefully will get the results tomorrow, I will let you know! Today was just the kick box from CTX, needed something quick! Lisa, sorry about your lousy day, why did the girl cancel dinner? That is disappointing. Ronne, you are due a redo for your bedroom! Be. Good to yourself! Have a good night! Mary

Hi all

Lisa - hope today is better for you. What a bummer you didn't get your dinner out.

Mary - I like that CTX kickbox, it's not too tough apart from the split jumps.

Today was 4DS BC, I struggled a bit with the weights and I might have missed the odd rep here and there :eek:. Oh well!
I won't be around tomorrow. I'm going shopping with my mum. We always meet up around her birthday and have lunch and shop. Hopefully get a few Christmas presents sorted out.

Have a good weekend everyone.

FLY BY here.....day not much better, but I'm handling it better....did TF 60 min, it is sooooo fun, maybe that helped :) that's why I did it!

DH comes home today, yippee.

Sorry for lack of personals, Ronne, spending all that boot sale money, eh?

Hi girls! Never made it here yesterday, did LL, needed something quick again! Had repeat films and an ultrasound done and all is good! Such a relief, I was there 2 1/2 hours! I just have to go for a repeat in 6 months to be cautious they said. Lisa, hope you have a better day today. You aren't working tomorrow are you? Ronne, have fun with your mom! Murphy, where are you? Hope everyone has a great weekend. I want to thank you all for letting me vent this week, I really appreciate it. Mary

Mary, that's good news. I wouldn't worry about the 6 mth recheck.....been there done that but boy they can scare the heck out of you! I'm debating taking a rest day, I have soooo much work waiting for me. but then the otherside of me doesn't want to work and is irked I'm overloaded, but it stresses me out to be overloaded. Double edge sword. No problem on the vent Mary I feel like i"m always venting. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.