36 New Workouts + Ab Circuit

XenaFan

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Are we getting 36 new Workouts? If not, how many of the series will be premixes?

Thanks for all you do!!!! :)

My understanding is that it's 36 new workouts with no premixes on the discs. The premixes don't seem to lend themselves to this series and the disc space wouldn't allow, if memory serves me. I know you could do a search and find more info - I remember reading a thread dealing with this question.

HTH,
Tricia

From what I've read and remember, there won't be any premixes as such, but while the first workouts for a mesocycle will be 100% new, the following workouts for the mesocycle will (or may?) contain some recycled footage, but that 'recycling' will often be different takes of the same move (for visual variety).

Doesn't mesocycle 3 have a premix for people with squat stands? I think I remember reading that was the only premix on the set. Shana

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?...opic_id=1864&mesg_id=1864&listing_type=search

Chris answered that in this thread!

PLUS..... Heres a quote from Chris that might make it clear why STS doesnt really need premixes..."The first workout in every cycle and for every muscle group will contain 100% new footage. Weeks 2, 3 and 4 will usually contain anywhere from 33% new footage to more than 100% new footage. Though there are still some decisions to be made about filming my guess is that we’re filming enough original footage to make over 24 one hour DVDs. I know some people are thinking that weeks 2, 3 and 4 are just remixes of footage from other weeks; this is simply not the case. Though there will certainly be sections that are reused there will also be a very significant amount of new footage every week."

HTH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.