<3 clean & tidy VALENTINES DAY <3

Quick drive by. We ended up at Max & Erma's because Bravo and P.F. Chang's had waiting lists. I had barbecue ribs, onions rings and cole slaw. Not tidy, I know, but yummy! And no dessert.

Klaudia, I'd like to cancel for Saturday if it's all right by you. It will just make my life easier. But definitely let me know when his next seminar in Livonia is and I'll see if I can make that work. In any event, the 3 of us need to get together and with Angie, too, this summer. Of course, all are welcome, but I know you're not all as geographically close as we are.

BB in the AM.

anne

I just ate 3 breadsticks!

Kate and Anne, no worries! I'll let him know that it's not going to workout and we'll try to schedule something again soon. And I've had the cookies and ice cream at Max and Erma's-heaven:)

i should not be reading all this as i am trying to resist dessert! choclate chip cookkies and breadsticks oh my! we ended up having ww spaghetti and salad. pork tomorrow for sure. i had only a few strands, lots of sauce and salad. just had a yougart. what a nice walk too!

i wish i could join you all for a kettlebell seminar or get together - what fun!

kate, i am headed to bed as you head to wo:p

klaudia, you'll wo tomorrow, not to worry. i could not imagine getting in a bathing suit right now.

anne, i love pf changs. sounds like you had a good night.

katie, how was your party? you will be lean and buff tomorrow no problem.

good night colleen, robin, angie - b e back tomorrow

klaudia, Im thinkin' I'm gonna make some homemade breadsticks for tomorrow night! Thanks a lot!:p But, ooh, they're so good - a little olive oil, some fresh rosemary, salt, pepper.......mmmmmmmm
Hopefully we can make somehting workout to get together!
NO SAMOAS!!!!

Morris, I *dream* of going to bed at a normal hour! Your dinner sounds good. We've been so busy lately that we've just been smorgasbording - I am so ready for a REAL MEAL!!!
NO BROWNIES!!!

I just did STS4. oh, my achin' chest!:p Shouldrs are fried too.
Katie, I'm curious to see how you do with what weights they tell you to lift. Robin, yours were too high werent they? Mine are too high:(. Part of me feels like I did my 1rms fo rnothing.:( I'm getting an awesome WO tho, so I guess thats the point/object!:D
Finished up with 20 min of CS Essentrics for Upper Body. aaaahhhhhhh
I like CS better than Cathe's stretching. (Sorry Cathe!!! I love you for everything else!)
And as long as I'm complaining.....I dont like the preacher curls on the stability ball. It feels awkward. I use our preacher bench instead! Never used that thing before! I like it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.