20% Off @ Collagevideo

Chi-Town

Cathlete
Got this off the VF board.

http://www.collagevideo.com/harvardpilgrim. After you clink on this link click the 'Homepage' tab and anything you add to your cart will show a 20% discount.

I used it to get a couple of DVD's with no issue. For those that are eyeing some of Cathe's workouts here is a chance, and at 20% off, too.

Thanks for the tip!
This is an example of an agency providing a bit of incentive to help people get and and stay fit!

No problem. Seems like it is a heated discussion over on the VF Board (been lurking) and I have been snickering all morning here at work. The bottomline is this, if collage was loosing monies with this link, it would have been removed and this link has been available on the internet for months. I, too, think this is an agency promoting an incentive to stay healthy or to start. I ordered some DVD's and don't feel one iota "bad" that I did.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=91406

Huh, no kidding. Maybe I should email this to our wonderful but flabby governor.

Of course I just ordered 3 DVDs from Collage on Monday. Darn it. x(

Looks like Collage has caught on. Some people over at VF have had their orders put on hold. We'll have to see if their orders go through or not. I would think Collage would be happy that they got so many orders that they might not otherwise have gotten. I haven't ordered anything from them other than a band that broke two months after I got it. I can usually get better prices elsewhere.

Marcy

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a long........time. Anyway after seeing this topic, I placed an order today using the link and later on got an e-mail from Collage stating that they had an increase in orders with the discount and therefore needed your policy number with that insurance company to process. I had to send a message back stating that I did not have that insurance and to adjust my total accordingly. They are supposed to be updating their website to state this information. They should give everyone a discount anyway for not making this clear in advance. Just wanted to let people know so they don't place an order expecting a discount unless you have HP insurance.

Tricia

On VF's board is another link for 20% off, under the same thread from another company!!! The problem is these offers of this discount is on the internet, not a secured page by any of these companies. And I agree, Collage should honor the discount. All you have to do is google collagevideo and discount and this discount comes up!!! And finally, due to the HIPAA laws Collagevideo is in NO POSITION to ask for any insurer's information, it is against the law. PFFFFTTT to collage for not having their website updated to the 21st century!!! It is clearly the fault of collage and that insurance company, haven't these ppl heard of "secured web pages"????

I got an email, too, stating that they needed a policy number. Oh well.....I was on cloud 9 for awhile!:p

ARRRGGG!!!

I wanna break out the credit card I can't stand it...

The funny thing with those little devils is you can't have them maxedx(

<----thanks for the information though...20% is awesome...

If anyone's interested in gym series, it's on sale for all 3 for 75 instead of 80 plus, 20% off of that, so it came to 60 on the college site...

<---nice:)

Carrie

>I went and placed an order and didn't get any kind of a
>discount at all.
>
>Michelle

This morning on Collage's Forum, they stated that the page was old and the discount was defunct. If you click on the link and read the page carefully, it says the discount is discontinued.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.