12 Week Challenge/04-29- week 2

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Beauties:)

Did everyone have a good day yesterday? Mine was o.k but once again I couldn't find anything that I wanted to eat but I had to eat so I had:
M1-Banana
M2-Oatmeal
M3-ww Bun,chicken breast,tomatoe
M4-ice cream:9 hahahaha
M5-egg and toast

I went to bed last night at 9:30 b/c I was so tired! And I woke up before the alarm went off. I looked through my workouts and although I was going to run for 30 mins, I changed my mind and I am going to do the viper.I haven't done any weight work lately.But it will be easier once I am off on Mon and Tues.I am also going to try to make up a new rotation for myself.Not b/c I am expecting to see any gains, but b/c I want to make sure I don't neglect a body part.

Everyone have a good day and I will be around.I am working all weekend and the airport is pretty boring on weekends!

Lori:)

Good morning, Lori - Good girl, you need to make sure and feed that baby even if you aren't hungry. :)

I am going to be at a health and safety jamboree at the school I work for, I'm putting on a walk beforehand through the streets to help make people aware of it going on. But, the weather is not cooperating at all - it's about to rain. Oh well.....nothing I can do about that. :)

Not sure what I'm doing for a workout today, I'm kind of in a rut before I start training for the 1/2 marathon nothing really appeals to me, so i need to get moving somehow. Maybe I'll go hiking or something.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.
~Marcia~

Did my workout early this a.m due to baseball game.I did p90x back and biceps
my meals today look like this
1-whey shake with skim milk and a bowl of oatmeal
2-whey shake
3-half of a south beach frozen pizza
4-dinner out cheat cheat cheat

workout this next week will be
sat-p90x back biceps -done
sun-p90x arms and chest-run
mon-cc#6 on treadmill
tues-pyramid lower and upper combo
wed-taebo impact
thurs-powercut or musclemax-turbo jam
fri-run

Hi girls, enjoy your workouts and weekends. Today was suppose to be a rest day but instead I got up and did 1 hour of yoga. Plus dh and I have tons of yard work today so it's functional fitness all around. My eating was great yesterday. Off to start this day of food.

B - kashi-banana- soy milk
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Good morning, ladies. Happy Saturday.

Today is a rest day for me. My half marathon is tomorrow morning, so I'm RESTING!!!!!!!! Packet pick-up and expo this afternoon. Carbs to eat most of the day today! LOL

Enjoy your days!

Gayle

Hey Ladies,
I just couldn't wait till Monday to weigh myself. I've lost 3 pounds this week since monday. I'm so excited. I just cut out all the crap and mindless munching. Even though at whole foods yesterday, they had oatmeal raisin cookie samples yesterday (whole cookies!) I got one for my son, but he didn't want to touch it. So I ate it, no biggie. Then after dinner I had 1 chocolate chip cookie, but I knew I was only going to have 1, normally I would eat like 10 of them. Then I walked over to my friends house to drop something off. I walked at a fast pace and it took about 45 min(there and back). Also my new Turbo Jam Maximum Results DVD's came yesterday. I just could not wait, so I did Cardio Party 3 last nite. OMG!!!!It was so much fun! I loved it, and I was dripping with sweat!!! I highly recommend it. So today is my rest day, because tomorrow I will be getting my TurboKick Certification and I will be working out a lot. Yeah! I'm so excited!!!!!!
Have a great weekend everybody!!!
~Ali

Top 'O' The Morning To Ya, Challengettes!!!

Lori - Hope you don't have to put too difficult of a day -- sounds like it might not be -- do you have your vitamins yet? Have a great day!

Marcia - A hike sounds like fun - it is a rainy day here for me though - I was hoping to get outside this weekend but it looks like the rain is going to stay and I can't complain about that because later we will be begging for it! Have a good day!

Sheila - I have not pulled out P90X in a long time - I am contemplating it though, sometimes I cannot decide what to do! Hope your weekend goes well and good luck in the game. I used to play until year before last - I play catcher. I am getting old and my eyesight was so bad in the park that I got hit in the chest during practice - took months for it to heal and my DH says ---"Find a game with a bigger ball!!!" LOL

Karen - Yoga feels so good, I used to be able to work it in daily but now only about once a week - enjoy your day!

Nycmamacita - Congrats on your pounds lost! Fantastic! That will start your weekend off right! I love the Turbo Jams - I have them all and I can get intense enough with them for the Heart Rate to rival Cathe workouts - they are a blast, the cardio ones anyway, I haven't really done the toning ones but I may.

I am still a bit worn out but I got up and did Supersets, I did not do my add on band circuit - just a little too tired but I am feeling good after breakfast and hope to get some cardio in later.

I am looking forward to a fun and peaceful weekend! Hope you get the same!

Good Morning!

Yesterday was a really weird day. I couldn't muster up enough energy to make it through my workout and I ate three bowls of low-carb cereal. yuck... x(

Today I will run outside. Okay, maybe..... it's raining. Yes, I will run today... Ever feel like your talking to yourself? LOL

Anyway- I hope everyone has a great weekend.
:D

HI Girls!

Gayle, I am a runner and I have never really trained for anything or been involved in anything..so does that actually make me a runner? LOL:) But when this baby pops out I think I am going to train for something.I don't know what, but I think that I will regret not doing it later in life, b/c I know I can!
SO good luck on your run and have a good one.Tie your shoes in a double knot...no tripping up! LOL

Ali, good job on the 3 lbs down! Good girl. I am down 2.6 lbs since we started over a week ago.And I am not even sure how that happened.I have been less hungry lately but thats o.k.

Marcia, have a good day. Did you weigh in at WW this week? If so how did it go? I may have missed your post.
I know I have to eat even though I don't want to. My body is doing alot right noe so it needs proper food. And you never know, in a couple of weeks I may not feel as good as I do right now so I better eat while I can!

Kathy, I started taking my vitamins the day after I found out. I totally forgot to take them that day! To much excitment I think. I stopped taking folic acid though b/c I would have been taking it for 4 yrs by now...sort of got tired of taking that. My friend says I should be o.k though b/c I eat healthy anyway.

I did 3 seg of the viper today and I am going to get out for a walk tonight. I have to do something b/c this job is low key and I could pack on some seriuos pounds if I don't move when I am off of work.

Hello to everyone else!
Lori:)

12-Week Check-in

I woke up to a dark and cloudy day. I could tell that a wave of depression was threatening to wash over me. Thankfully, Rhythmic Step was on my rotation (followed by the abs and planks from Power Hour). Fun, fun, fun! :7 Working out with Cathe makes my heart smile! :7 I am feeling better now, but I am still emotional. I am planning to go visit my family 6 weeks from today, and that is always an emotional journey. I need to start preparing my heart now.

My eating is not going according to plan today. I have been running around all morning, I started my workout late this morning, and I am just now eating my breakfast. I definitely did not plan to “fast” this morning.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: 12-Week Check-in

Hello to all.

this morning I got up and decided to try MIS (one of the news that came on Thursday). Great workout, but now this afternoon I am exhausted. I didn't eat breakfast and so I think I ate too much at lunch. I had a banana, a soft torilla with chicken and cheese and then some tortilla chips. I should have passed on the chips or at least counted how many. So tonight I need to eat a good salad. So salad, salad salad it will be. Like someone posted earlier, we have to talked to ourselves til.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow I think I will will do step.

Lori, are you having morning sickness or just not hungry. Either way, try to make sure you're eating enough. When I was pregnant(in ancient egyptian times LOL-20 years ago) I had morning sickness(all day sickness really) and dropped to 96 lbs during the first months and felt horrible, but I finally started to eat and gain. I did really well by not gaining too much. I weighed about 102 when I got pregnant and weighed 134 when I delivered. The day I left the hospital I weight 111. Man what I would give to weigh that again.

Jean

Hey Everyone! Today I did CTX Kickbox to end the first week of my CTX rotation. I can tell I really need my rest day tomorrow!

My meals for today:

1. Go Lean cereal + blueberries, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, soy milk; grapefruit juice
2. muesli cereal + soy milk, 2 boiled eggs (whites only)
3. Tuscan Chicken & White Bean soup, 2 rye crispbreads
4. chicken , 1/2 slice 100% ww bread, light havarti cheese
5. cottage cheese

Lost .8 lbs this week, and I started pms'ing (read: bloat!) a few days ago so I think that's pretty good!!

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.