••• CHEETAHS ••• 3/23 - 3/29

Sorry you are feeling yucky, Brighton! Hope you are better soon!

I had a 24 hour bug a couple days ago. I started feeling like crap with a vengence! It's now downgraded itself into a minor throat thing with a cough. I am a little phlegmy and coughing a bit but all in all it's not bad. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse and I'll be good to go!;)

Good Morning!

Today is a rest day but I will likely do a stretch like Recharge or Stretchmax at some point. I have some DOMS in my abs and other areas so it will feel really good to stretch it out!

Have a great day!:D

Hi Cheetahs!

Wendy - I did GS Legs 33 minute premix. Used my weighted vest so I didn't have to hold weights too. Did you enjoy your rest day or was it an active rest day?

Brighton - Hope you rested well last night. Nothing like having a cough to keep you awake at night. Glad the rolling and yoga are working on some of the kinks.

I did Core Max #3 and iClimb #22. Nice little workout. Legs should be ready for a long run tomorrow.

Have a fantastic day!

Happy Saturday! :D

Jackie: I don't know that I ENJOYED my rest day :p but it was certainly needed as my knees were yellin' at me. :eek: Ofcourse y'day was also the day that DH decides he wants to go out to eat for the first time since we got back from vacation (and he's been laid off). He wants to go to Pizza Hut of all places! :eek: I did good though. I had a salad from their salad bar as an appetizer (yes, can you believe it!? They have a salad bar!!!) while DH and DS ate cheesey bread sticks (yes, I was DYING!:p) and then I had only 2 slices of pizza (it was a deep dish veggie pie). The slices are smaller then average so I didn't feel COMPLETELY guilty over it. I also skipped my nightime snack. ;)

Hi Brighton! How ya feeling?

Where ya been Laura?

Today's work out is an EXT session and maybe Centergy class if the timing is right.

BBL or tomorrow!:)

40 min CC work out on EXT that nearly KILLED me!!! :eek: - CHECK!

Extreme Abs: one tough ab work out! - CHECK!

Recharge: Aaaaahhhhh!:) - CHECK!

Nap: Much needed - not checked off yet but it's comin'! :D

Okay, if I am still talking to myself as of this afternoon, I am not coming back here! :p

Where'd you go, Brighton??? Perhaps I missed or forgot about something you were doing?? :confused:

Ah well anyway....Today is Push Circuit 1. I may opt to hit the gym for a 20 minute Itread today instead of doing the cardio intervals but I'm not sure yet...Time will tell what my exercise ADD decides! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.