Presale info is UP!

Cindi, I think I remember from her earlier hints about the series that they would all be relatively short - less than 1 hour each - since that seems to be what the people want. :)

And what the potential shipping date will be?

Found this on the description page
http://cathe.com/cathes-low-impact-series
Pre-Sale Terms and Conditions:

Estimated availability for your new Cathe workouts is August 31, 2011, but this is not a guaranteed or firm date.
Downloads will not be released until the first day shipping for the DVDs
You may cancel your preorder at anytime and get a full refund up and until seven days before presale orders begin shipping. At this time all orders will be locked and all sales will be final (sorry no exceptions).

If you click the "more" button underneath any of the workouts, it takes you to a page with a bit more detail about each one, including approximate length for some. Estimated ship date is August 31st.

10 new workouts!!! I'm so excited! Nine for me; I don't have a spin bike, but that's still more Cathe than I currently have (yes, I'm a newb ;) )

If you click the "more" button underneath any of the workouts, it takes you to a page with a bit more detail about each one, including approximate length for some. Estimated ship date is August 31st.

10 new workouts!!! I'm so excited! Nine for me; I don't have a spin bike, but that's still more Cathe than I currently have (yes, I'm a newb ;) )

Thanks - I had clicked 'more' earlier and the page was blank. I see now it's working.

Thanks for posting this Denise!

After the original announcement, I was worried, because all the dvds mentioned were things I don't do (barre, yoga, step), but now seeing the whole thing, everything else that was not discussed so much looks great! I think even the Barre, something I wasn't that interested in, I would definitely at least try. And I could work in the yoga Relax, maybe not so much the Max ;).

I'm very excited for Trisets and most curious about cardio super sets.

I am so getting this entire set! I can't wait for the cycling dvd. I don't have anything low-impact, or yoga, barre, etc. Plus I could use those sliding discs, since my foot doesn't fit really well in my frisbee (I have big feet) which is probably why I can't do step either.

I am so excited about this set!!! The more I hear the more I want it! The only thing I don't want is the spin dvd since I don't have and can't get a spin bike but the rest of it? BRING IT ON BABY! I'm ready! :D

Hallelujah!!!! this is the perfect low impact series... a bit of everything including YOGA.
My poor right hamstring (which I pulled AGAIN 2 weeks ago) is sooooo excited for this series
THANK YOU CATHE for a complete low impact series for the masses that may love to tuck jump, but can't for various reasons

When I first heard about this series, I have to admit that I wasn't all that interested (except for the cycling DVD) and was going to pass on the preorder completely. However, the workout descriptions have really intrigued me. As of right now, I'm only interested in 5 of the titles, including the cycle DVD. But the pre-sale prices are so good (and the slide disc freebie is nice) that I'll probably just cave and get the whole thing. The cost is about $10 per DVD on pre-sale (and the shipping would be free - which is awesome). If I waited and ordered only the 5 titles that I'm interested in when they become available, I'd pay more than the pre-sale price package. I usually pre-order for this reason, as the value & savings are quite substantial IMO.

I figure that at the pre-sale price, it's worth at least trying something new or that I ordinarily wouldn't have tried. I'm not into yoga, but I really enjoyed Cathe's Stretch Max and wanted to have another one like it in my collection. I've never tried barre, so I have no idea what that's even about (but I'm sure Cathe will make it fun!). I don't really do step workouts anymore, but I'd at least give them a try with Cathe.

I'm sure SNM will post clips and pictures throughout the pre-order sale, which will help me decide. Though, I should just be honest with myself, that I'll order the deluxe bundle before the special pre-sale prices increase :).

As a total aside: Cathe currently has her own dedicated shelf on my DVD library (of course the top shelf). When I get this series, she's going to spill over onto another shelf; someone else is going to have to share with her - LOL. Although, the shelf underneath her is dedicated to TRX/kettlebell/sandbag stuff which is also full... I'll try to post a picture for giggles...I love Cathe!!

ETA: Added 2 pictures of my DVD library and 1 picture of my garage gym.

Attachments

• workout dvd library.jpg
    workout dvd library.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF1537edit.jpg
    DSCF1537edit.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 66
  • my cathe collection.jpg
    my cathe collection.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
FitGirl-ATX Where do you do your step? I was looking at your great gym and wondering where you put your step, I have a very small space that I use to workout in. Do you modify and use the high step?

just curious- I hope you don't mind me asking.

Alisha

Hi Alisha,

That is a GREAT question ;). I've been building my gym in pieces over the past 8 years. I started off with the elliptical, my step, and a stability ball. My garage gym is my masterpiece (and it's a 1-car garage at that). I actually just got 3 new spin bikes and a Woodway treadmill this week; the picture of my gym was just taken a few days ago, post re-organization. So, I haven't even tried using my step in the new setup just yet.

I'm pretty sure that I'll still be able to use it, especially if I turn it horizontally so that the step is facing the wall, and not the door (if that makes sense?). That actually may work for me because my TV is in the corner, and I usually had to turn my step on a diagonal to avoid straining my neck while watching the TV. The spin bikes are also on angles and can be moved, so there would still be enough space to use the step in its normal position, just working around the bikes.

Now that you mentioned it though, I'll definitely have to give it a try over the weekend and see how much space I actually do have. As you mentioned, if it doesn't work, then I can use my high step as an option - LOL. I don't do alot of step workouts, but I do enjoy doing conditioning and plyo drills on the step. I just forgot to take it into account when I was re-designing. I'll let you know!

FWIW - I also train small groups of clients in my gym, and we didn't have any problems this week (2 clients + me). There was still plenty of room to move around and function. However, we didn't use the step this week either...So, off I go to test it out...HA!

FitGirl-ATX Where do you do your step? I was looking at your great gym and wondering where you put your step, I have a very small space that I use to workout in. Do you modify and use the high step?

just curious- I hope you don't mind me asking.

Alisha

Last edited:
FitGirl-ATX...

I love how you just made me feel completely justified in getting the whole set! I must have the spin dvd! Your pictures are awesome, all those dvds, and I see your TRX dvds, oooh! I was just stretching with mine, I love to finish up a workout with the TRX. What a great gym, thanks for showing that.

FitGirl-ATX said:
When I first heard about this series, I have to admit that I wasn't all that interested (except for the cycling DVD) and was going to pass on the preorder completely. However, the workout descriptions have really intrigued me. As of right now, I'm only interested in 5 of the titles, including the cycle DVD. But the pre-sale prices are so good (and the slide disc freebie is nice) that I'll probably just cave and get the whole thing. The cost is about $10 per DVD on pre-sale (and the shipping would be free - which is awesome). If I waited and ordered only the 5 titles that I'm interested in when they become available, I'd pay more than the pre-sale price package. I usually pre-order for this reason, as the value & savings are quite substantial IMO.

I figure that at the pre-sale price, it's worth at least trying something new or that I ordinarily wouldn't have tried. I'm not into yoga, but I really enjoyed Cathe's Stretch Max and wanted to have another one like it in my collection. I've never tried barre, so I have no idea what that's even about (but I'm sure Cathe will make it fun!). I don't really do step workouts anymore, but I'd at least give them a try with Cathe.

I'm sure SNM will post clips and pictures throughout the pre-order sale, which will help me decide. Though, I should just be honest with myself, that I'll order the deluxe bundle before the special pre-sale prices increase :).

As a total aside: Cathe currently has her own dedicated shelf on my DVD library (of course the top shelf). When I get this series, she's going to spill over onto another shelf; someone else is going to have to share with her - LOL. Although, the shelf underneath her is dedicated to TRX/kettlebell/sandbag stuff which is also full... I'll try to post a picture for giggles...I love Cathe!!

ETA: Added 2 pictures of my DVD library and 1 picture of my garage gym.

What a great workout room! I see Cathe is right there on top! She's the tops! :) I am so excited for all the workouts. We have spin bikes so I'm so happy to hear about Cycle max! Fun pix, thanks for sharing!

I've been going back and forth about whether to get just the DVDs, the DVDs & downloads, or just the downloads. The space issue is becoming a big factor. Trying to add 10 more DVDs to my wall unit might be a problem. I got the DVDs and the downloads in the last series, because I still can't quite wrap my mind around not having that physical workout in my hand. But this may be the time for me to make that leap.

Low Impact series shelf space

The Limited Edition DVD set comes in one case. It's only about 1 inch wide. So it takes up very little space. Downloads, of course, don't take up any shelf space

The Limited Edition DVD set comes in one case. It's only about 1 inch wide. So it takes up very little space. Downloads, of course, don't take up any shelf space

Two questions:

Does this mean the workouts will not be available individually?

If I want to order the whole series, to take advantage of the quantity discount, will the same deal be available in individual cases?

Maria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.